Day 3

December 14, Wednesday 

Three days left before winter break.

I'm getting all angsty.

Mrs. Finley is nowhere to be seen and it was already 7:58 in the morning, which means two minutes left before the bell.

I bet she's late again and she will blame another student for stealing her parking lot.

I was observing everybody who is in the classroom.

Every human being who entered this room, I looked at them with curiosity. The face, the actions, the greetings, and everything, I observed them from head to toe looking for a clue that will lead to my secret santa's identity.

After reading the secret santa letter last night, my impatience to know this person is annoying me. Not just I'm eager to know this person, but it made me more curious and skeptical.

And the clue that my secret santa gave me is Ocean Eyes.

Ocean Eyes. Ocean Eyes. The word itself is repeating inside my head.

How possible it is that a being here in Fairfields High has Ocean Eyes?

Because of my undying nosiness, I spent my whole night searching for the true meaning of Ocean Eyes. And what I found out is a series of different interpretations...

Ocean Eyes, the second studio album of Owl City.

Ocean Eyes, deep green-blue color of the eye.

Ocean Eyes, when a person is in deep thought and their eyes are like lost in the ocean.

It could possibly mean that my secret santa is a fan of Owl City or maybe he or she has deep green-blue eyes.

I could be wrong, though.

Suddenly, I was disjointed with my own thoughts the moment Minette spoke to her minions.

"I'm breaking up with Chad." She said to her minions with pure satisfaction. As if she said it out of confidence.

Everybody was looking at her with wide eyes as she made her announcement, including me.

"What? Why? What happened?" Gasping, her minions were shocked when they heard the news. Minette who was looking at her fingers, ignored them.

 I can tell that she was beyond satisfaction, and the break up announcement was her breaking point. I think she's trying to stand strong even though her insides are churning up like a mess.

"Seriously! Can't you just be happy that I'm finally free?"  Minette protested.

"I already talked to him. You girls can have him and after all that was your sole purpose that's why you made friends with me." And that made her minions shut up.