Chapter 9

I never got to school today. This morning was more eventful than ever. It mostly started when Hunter came over the house.

"Jeremy! Can you please, cherry on top, make sure Momo and Daniella actually go to school? Their assistant teacher said they've been ditching an-"

"I got it." Jeremy quickly said and started to eat the pasta I cooked for breakfast.

"Kids at school say they eat cereal for breakfast." Chloe randomly said trying to tie a ribbon around her hair. It's the ribbon her mother gave her before she got left here.

I sighed and walked behind her and finished the job. The ribbon was soft and baby blue.

"Well you aren't those kids right? You're your own person, you don't need to be like everyone else." I said gently rubbing her shoulders.

Jeremy scoffed while walking in. "You should actually be saying this: Chloe don't show, what so ever, that what those kids say affect you. Don't ever prove 'em right. And if they bother you again, when I pick you up tell who and I'll beat them sens-"

"Jeremy!" Daniella yelled laughing and shook her head. Her hand was linked to Zero's who was slowly walking. "But Chloe I'm serious, I'll beat 'em."

"Do they say anything else?" Momo asked walking in with Zoe following close behind him.

"They say stuff about dad-"

"Like what?" Momo insisted. He was intrigued. I have to admit so was I.

"They say mean things like-" Chloe started to cry, "he's a disgrace and a hooker. They say he's going to die of diseases. All the kids don't talk to me because they're scared of 'catching' what he has-"

I watched with saddness as Chloe spilled her tiny little 7 year old heart out.

"They say that I'm a weirdo! A freak!" Chloe cried. "And that I have a disease since I have freakishly white hair-"

All of us were silent. I felt rage in my heart. I wanted to beat everyone up, beat everyone who made Chloe feel like this.

"Chloe-"

"They say I'm a freak. Even my best friend doesn't talk to me." Chloe said, betrayal laced in her voice.

"Why haven't you told any of us this before?" Daniella asked leaning down her level. Chloe covered her face with her hands and shook her head.

"I didn't want to be a disgrace." Chloe muttered.

A disgrace? How could she ever think of herself like that?

"Why would you be a disgrace?" Jeremy asked, his hands balled into a fist.

"I let them come to me." She said shaking her head. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. I have to be strong for them.

"Chloe..." I said and slid down the wall. All of us has felt like her before. It's just like a curse of being one of us. A Rodriguez.

"I'm sorry." She said shaking her head over and over again. "I'm sorry."

Right then and there would of been the perfect time for a hug but knowing Chloe she would hate herself even more.

"You don't have to go to school today." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"No, I have to go." She said getting up and throwing her backpack over her shoulder.

She left the house with Momo, Daniella, and Jeremy following behind her. After a few minutes I went to the couch and sat.

Zero was staring at me with his big eyes. Zoe was behind him trying to get him to play. They're are both so innocent. Adorable. 

A knock on the door brought me out of my trance. "Who is it?"

I left the two kids playing together to answer the door. Much to my surprise it was...guess who

Hunter!

I felt my face heat up and I immediately looked down. "I have the kids with me. How about I take them to daycare really quick and then we can um....you know-"

"Yeah." Hunter simply stated but pulled me outside, closing the door behind me.

His lips smashed against mine and his hands found their way to my ass. A moan was let out on accident when he gropped me.

"Hunter my-" I started to say while pulling away. Hunter moved away from my lips and to my exposed neck. The cold air from outside was causing me move further into Hunter.

"I want you so bad." Hunter growled under his breath. "I want to take you right now."

The realization hit me, we were out in the open. My breathing quickened as he spoke arousing words. Hunter's hand found their way to my awaiting dick.

"Hunt-" I moaned out but was cut off when he plunged his tongue into my mouth. Moaning, I grinded my dick onto his causing Hunter to moan out.

"I'll take them to daycare. Then we can go someplace private together. Since it's your first time, I won't embarrass you to much." Hunter whispered into my ear then bit it.

I nodded but my body couldn't seem to stop grinding against his. My mind and heart was trying to find some friction, some pleasure.

"Please I-" Hunter laughed and shook his head.

"Patience." He said smirking and walked inside. "Hey guys!"

I looked down at my pants and sighed. Great! Thanks a lot Hunter...

I have a boner.

------------------------------------------------------

Mid-Terms are coming up and it's killing me. In my school we have the same 7 periods.

So I have 3 electives (Creative Writing, PE, and computers) in a row.

And my 4 core classes in a row (science, math...)

So yeah. It sucks but what yah gonna do? Welp I have to do boring homework...kill me now

-Peace out