Thirteen

Sincere

I smiled and scooted inside of the booth as Effrin came around on the other side and did the exact same thing. It was our last night in Bora Bora and we planned on going to dinner to finish off an amazing vacation. Everything wasn't perfect but if it weren't for the bad things that happened, then we wouldn't have found out some of the good things, like how I'm able to have children now.

Vinny put his arm around my waist. "Hopefully this time dinner will go fine," He said, referring to the last time we were out to dinner and I found out about the girl he cheated with.

"Yeah, hopefully," I mumbled leaning over and looking in his menu with him. "What are you getting?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "The number 5, what about you?"

"The same as you."

He looked down at me and smiled. "Of course."

I smacked my lips. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him, but he only laughed at me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he leaned over and kissed on my neck. I instantly became weak and only wanted to take him back to our bungalow but I knew we wouldn't be able to have any type of sex since my body is supposed to be resting.

"Damn Vinny," I moaned.

He pushed my hair off of my shoulders, making it easier for him to seduce me by what he was doing. "Can somebody give you head if your body is supposed to be resting?" He whispered in between kisses.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really sure. It's not like he was penetrating me, so it was still giving my body rest even if it made me feel so good.

Somebody coughed, causing the both of us to look up. A waiter stood in front of us with a notepad in his hands. "What can I get you two?" He asked as Vinny moved away from my neck, flattening out his button up. We ordered our food and as soon as the waiter disappeared into the kitchen Vinny went back to work on my neck.

"I have a surprise for you when we get back to the bungalow," he whispered, nibbling on my neck. I bit my lip and couldn't do anything but nod my head. "You're gonna love it gorgeous."

"Love what?" I quickly looked up and watched as Antoine walked over to us, almost matching with Effrin.

Effrin moved away from me and dapped up Antoine. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. This nigga always seemed to cock block at the worst moments.

"Hey man I didn't think you were gonna make it since the Jay thing and all," Effrin said.

Antoine scooted in next to me at the booth as he smiled. "Man, I don't care about that broad. You know she's still trying to talk to me right?"

"Oh word?" Effrin asked.

Antoine nodded his head, yes. "Hell yeah bro. It's like she stuck on me or something," He replied.

"Probably," Vinny laughed.

I just rolled my eyes and smacked my lips at his ignorance. I haven't slept with Antoine since before I miscarried and I honestly didn't want to anymore. This entire vacation he's been too out of control and this tough act he puts on for show is really starting to become a turn off. He's just being obnoxious.

"Why are you here? We're supposed to be out on a date, with each other, not with you tagging along," I said, turning to Antoine.

He smirked and put his hand over his heart, pretending to be offended. "Ask your man since he's the one who invited me to come."