Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(The Eleventh Doctor)

The Doctor walked down the hall as quickly as he could, to catch up with Jack and Jenni. After walking for a while in the dark, the Doctor finally sees a light at the end of a tunnel and he walks faster because he lost track of the love struck couple. Which he still couldn't believe that they were together. His own daughter fell for the guy he had left to protect Earth with Torchwood. The Doctor could still remember when she was born. Well, she wasn't really born. The humans on Messaline had stolen a piece of tissue from his arm, and made another Time Lord. She was shot soon after she was made, so the Doctor had thought that she died but she came back and he is so happy for that.

The Doctor finally made it down the passage, and he saw Jack and Jenni waiting for him. Jack motioned with his hand to be quiet, but Jenni, Ignoring him, simply says,"Follow me."

Jack scowls at her, and she simply starts walking down the hall. The hall was grey and bleak, and the Doctor felt as if the hall would never end. After a few turns and a couple disputes between Jack and Jenni because they were arguing about which way to go, they finally appeared at a door.

"Haha! See Jack, I was right! The door is here!" Jenni said happy that she had done something better than Jack.

"Okay, fine. Jenni you were right." Jack says, as he dug in his pocket and produced a pair of keys. He unlocked the door, motioned to be quiet, and walked through the door with the Doctor and Jenni following close behind.

The Doctor looked into the cells that they passed. He saw Silveen in the first cell he saw. They looked starved and helpless. The Doctor felt sorry for them, even though they had caused him trouble in the past. The Sontarans looked beat up. There were dents in their suits and bruises covering their potato-like heads. The Daleks had their guns removed, with black pieces of something over their eye stalks, so they can't see. The Silence were pacing in their cells, and after the Doctor looked at them, he could still remember them. The Antipose were stuffed into a glass container, and the Doctor felt especially sorry for them because they really hadn't done anything bad to him. The Cybermen were covered in dents, and they were missing arms and legs, and one was even missing a head.

The Doctor felt sorry for all of the creatures he had seen so far. The humans have tortured them, and even though they had done wrong to him, he felt bad..... Until he saw the weeping angels.

The Doctor, Jenni, and Jack, walked down the hallway to find the weeping angels had escaped from their cage...... and were opening up the other cages, but since the Doctor was there, they had not opened any cages up.

The angels were standing in the middle of the hallway, waiting and watching. "Look at them, don't even blink. You look away and they move." the Doctor said this carefully as he caught up with Jack and Jenni, his eyes still on the angel.

"What happens if you touch it?" Jenni asks.

"You get sent somewhere else. A place where you won't have me or the Doctor, Jenni." Jack explained.

"You get sent to another time and place, just be careful and that won't happen," the Doctor said. "Jack how did the humans capture a weeping angel? How did they get them into a cell?" the Doctor asked focusing on Jack.

"I don't know," Jenni says, answering for Jack and looking to the Doctor.

Realization struck the Doctor's face and he asked, "If both of you are looking at me and I'm looking at Jack, then who's looking at the angel?"

They all turned around slowly to find the angel right behind them, with a smile on it's stone face and pointing at the lights.

"Doctor!" Jenni screamed, and the lights went out.