Prologue

Prologue

(Eleventh Doctor)

The Doctor opened the door of TARDIS and looked up at his old companion. The TARDIS has been with him for a while and he had become attached with the old blue police box. He even remembered when he broke the chameleon circuit, and she became this bigger on the inside blue box that he and all of his companions had grown to love.

He turned around and half expected Clara to walk out of the blue box behind him, but he stopped himself before he could get that painful memory back into his head. He missed that girl and really wanted her back. He stepped out farther from the TARDIS and looked around not knowing what planet he was on. "Where have you taken us, old girl?" He whispered to the TARDIS. He saw his past enemies pictured on billboards around the streets with signs saying to 'watch out' and 'report if seen.' He also saw a new creature that he has not seen before, but he wasn't too surprised because he sees new creatures and experiences new things every day. These humanoids had three eyes and tails stretching out and acting as a third hand. They also has a bluish tint to their skin and strangely colored hair. Their clothes consisted of different colored dress-like pieces of clothing and a black belt holding the fabric on their waists. They darted around the streets very fast. In one place one second, and in another place the next. The Doctor thought that he should become allies with these new aliens because considering how fast they moved, it would not be good to have them as enemies.

"Well, old girl, it's getting cold," he said as he walked back into the TARDIS to grab his coat. "And I really need a new companion. I'm starting to talk to you again."

He walked out of the TARDIS and locked the doors, and he started on his way down the hill and into the distant alien city.

*********

Here's to a wonderful prologue! Tell me what you thought in the comments whether it be good or bad, I don't really get offended. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed!

Thank you all for 1K reads and 70 votes!

Peace and blessings,

Cat