ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs.

"I hate you, I love you

I hate that I want you."

†††

Fiona seemed pretty comfortable here. She was well taken cared of, and even talking more after being kidnapped. I was starting to think, that she was developing Stockholm syndrome for Negan. I know I wasn't much better, but she was utterly in love with the man. Even though he hadn't touched her more than dragging her into his truck and taking the girl here.

"If you're good, Negan will take care of you." I hear her say to me as I stood under the showerhead, "he's taken such great care of me. Given me a whole new life, I'm so happy to be here. It's better than being in Sirius, I'm not starving every night. I get showers, I have a bed." I could hear the smile in her voice, "he asked me to marry him, how sweet is that? He makes sure I'm well taken cared of." I felt disgust at her words. I inhaled long and slow, in hopes that I wouldn't throw up all over her for thinking like that.

"And you said yes? What about Gregg? You left behind your brother for a man that's verbally abusive." I finish washing out my hair, turning off the water just as the door opened. I looked at Negan as he walked into the locker room style showers, raising his eyebrow at my naked body. Fiona turned to me, handing the towel she held over so I could dry myself off.

"Get out." Negan barked at Fiona, "take Lucille with you and don't treat her badly. I don't want her to see this." He handed precious Lucille over to the scared girl. Kicking her, and Sherry out of the room. He locked the door behind them, putting his hands on his hips as I dried my hair. I turn away, facing my back to him, "that doesn't make things any better." seduction was heavy on those lips.

"No, but it makes you work for it." I tell him, wrapping myself in the fluffy white towel before walking over to him, "you should know better than to treat the queen so badly." I grab him by his red scarf, pulling down so he leaned towards my face. I place my lips against his neck, feeling him shiver in delight, "for a king, I'd think that you would know better than to mistreat your future queen. I mean, you're the one who doesn't know what it feels to be apart of this temple."

"What makes you think you're going to be my fucking queen?" Negan asked me, bringing my body closer to him. I look up at him through my eyelashes, I pressed myself against him. He was winning me over the more he teased me like this. If he kept seducing me like this, I would be a puddle at his feet in no time.

"Because I can see it in your eyes. I may drive you utterly insane, but I know you crave me." I put my arms around his neck. He stood up straight, taking me off the ground. I smiled as he brought his forearm under my ass, supporting me as he brought my body higher, "you're just a big, cuddly teddy bear on the inside, aren't you Negan? Just looking for someone to do it all to you, and still be your fortress." My lips brush his cheek as I leaned down over his face.

"Are you fucking expecting me to let you do all of those things?" He said softly, his brown eyes looking at my lips hungrily. He wanted to kiss me even more now, and I was just about to give him all that he asked for and more. I would give him the things he wanted, like blow jobs and self-esteem just so he could go through his day. Just so he would know who knew how to do it all for him and still be his rock.

"It wouldn't kill you to let a female dominate you. I know you like it that way." I tease him, dipping my head just enough for our lips to barely touch. Negan was expecting a kiss, but I turned away. I wiggle enough to make him set me down. My eyes met his, "don't treat me like trash, and I might actually let you have your way."

Negan growled in frustration, readjusting himself as I brushed past him. Opening the door, I let myself out of the more ways than one, steamy shower.

†††

Negan was borderline ready to send me back into that stupid, smelly cell. Instead, he told me that I had a couple of choices. I could end up on the spike and work for him as a dead man, or I could be on a point system where I work my way up into his good graces.

Or, I work for him out in the dead filled world as a scavenger and reaper of innocent lives, still working my way into his good graces after what I had done to him. Like I had caused him great pain and I needed to pay for my sins.

"Nobody teases me, and goes on unpunished."

Were his words to me. Which was whatever. I mean, he deserves every bit of sexual frustration I can dish out to his selfish ass. So I decided that I would rather go out in the world than be stuck here, where he could harass me. I finish zipping up my boots, shoving my guns into their holsters on my hips and so forth. If I had to become a Reaper, then so be it. Anything to get Negan the fuck off my back.

"You're brave." Dwight tells me as I walked past him, "he shouldn't have trusted you so easily." he kept an eye on me for a while. Probably afraid that I might hold true to my threat and take his hand at any given moment. That was just where I wanted him. Afraid of running into me around every corner.

"It's more of how he's working his way into my pants." I tell him, "if he wants me, he's going to have to do more than beat me down into nothing." I shrugged.

"He's going to make you his wife."

"Nah, I'm going to make him my wife." I wink, placing the shotgun I held, over my shoulders as we approached one of the vehicles. Negan stood near his truck, Lucille not far out of reach, "you'll all see." Negan looked up at my words, I saw his jaw tighten, knowing he would say something. I stop rocking side to side on my hips, knowing it would drive him nuts.

"We're going to Sirius to pay a visit to your old pal, Jeffery. He hasn't been cooperating since he found out I killed Heather." Negan opened the back door to his truck. He waited for me to do what he told me to do with just that gesture. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised you cared enough to know her name." I walk over, climbing in, "she was all he had." I inform him. Like he would care. He probably had a different plan than going to collect from a man who probably got everyone and himself killed in the three weeks I had been gone.

"And your brother was all you had. I don't see-" he cut himself off. Knowing damn well that I was restricting him from having access to my goods. He was beginning to learn his place when it came to me. My ego was beginning to inflate, and that was potentially dangerous for us all, "maybe you can talk some fucking sense into him."

"As if I'd fucking do that for you." I place the shotgun he handed me between my legs, taking the door from him and forcefully closing it on him. He stood outside of my door for a few seconds before going off behind the truck to do something he thought was important.

"You sure are brave, miss." The guy in the front seat says as Negan goes over to talk to someone.

"So I've heard." I look at him, "what's your name?"

"Paul."

"I'm Renegade. Don't you worry too much about me, I've got things handled very well when it comes to Negan." I pat his shoulder, leaning back in my seat as Negan climbs into the passenger seat. Two more men climb into the seats next to me before we take off.

It's going to be one hell of a laugh when Negan tries to get me to do shit for him now.

<1471>