ᴅᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅʟʏ ᴍᴀɴ.

"With broken legs,I chase perfection

"With broken legs,
I chase perfection."

†††

I sobbed softly into the darkness, curled up in a ball near the rotting dog food sandwich from days before. All that I had lost, came swirling down the more I stayed alone. The biggest one that haunted me, was Mac's death. What I felt the most disgusting about, was the fact that Negan was winning. That he had me weak and vulnerable. I curl tighter as that stupid song started to play. I keep my eyes shut as the light hits my face.

"Get up, today's the day." Dwight's voice came down like music to my ears. Anything but this horrible song. He helps me to my feet. I was too weak at the moment to hold true to my threat about his hands, "God, you need a bath." He comments. His nose crinkling like I smelt like the worst thing on the planet, "get this clean this out." He tells a fatter man behind him as we walk out.

"And you need a new face." I shoot back making him stop, and shove me into the wall. I laughed at his sudden burst of courage. Clearly he had forgotten what would happen if he put his hands on me again.

"Watch yourself." He threatened me, pressing his forearm against my throat. He stared down at me with hate in his eyes, like every single one of his problems was because of me. I smirked.

"Harder, I like it rough." I lick my lips, "there's nothing you can do to me, that I have not already done to myself. You're nothing compared to Negan. You're only half the man that Negan is." Dwight pressed harder against my throat, bringing out a gun, holding it to my head. I chuckled, making him squirm as I brought my knee up, dangerously close between his legs. He wiggled right where I had him.

"You remember what I told you about your hand?" I whisper, grabbing hold of his wrist. My hand shook as I forcefully removed his arm from my throat, using all of my strength against his, "shall I remind you?" I push on his finger with my other hand till it was at its breaking point. Dwight shoved me against the wall, his gun shook against my temple with his anger.

"You stupid bitch." He hissed, making me turn my head away from his breath, "you're just asking to be put back into that fucking closet." his eyes were wild with anger.

"Is there a fucking problem here, Dwight?" Negan was always there when things got bad for me. Even if he was the bad that did happen, "what the fuck is going on here? Why are you fucking touching her?" Dwight released me, bringing me down as he knelt before Negan.

"She started it." Dwight accused like a child who was wronged. I shook my head, slapping his hand off of me. He glared in my direction.

"And I finished it. Get your fucking shit together." Negan grabbed my arm roughly, "go do something else, Dwight. I'll take care of this myself."

"I just don't see why you've taken such a liking to this one. She's never going to submit." Dwight picked up the crossbow he had leaned against the wall in our scuffle, "she's just trouble."

"You haven't seen shit, little man." I lunge at him but Negan held me back. He chuckled, enjoying the sudden spitfire I had become, "I will chop you up into pieces if you don't fucking watch yourself."

"You've taken those days alone quite well." Negan tells me, "I fucking love it."

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ:

Dwight watched his boss take the girl into his arms, she smiled up at Negan. She had totally lost her mind, she had gone bonkers. He hadn't seen this side of Negan, ever in the amount of time that they've known each other. Is this what Lucille went through? He shook his head. He wasn't sure if he could handle this chick. He wasn't sure if the world was ready for this match made in hell.

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ:

"I might have changed my mind," I tell Negan, clutching at his chest as he pulled me in closer to him. He chuckled, his cool breath washing over me. His smile quickly turned from lust to anger as he rethought everything that was going on. I tensed up, suddenly afraid of what was coming my way.

"Do you think I'm that fucking stupid, you slut?" He pushed me away from him, "I know you're just the fucking same as you were when I first met you." Negan swung me forward, making me skid against the stone floor, "you're sexy, but I see right fucking through you. Don't make me change my mind, whore."

"What are you talking about?" I say, crawling a bit forward before he grabbed me by the back of my shirt, hoisting me to my feet, "that wasn't my intent!" He twisted the collar of my sweatshirt, making me stand up real tall. The collar of the shirt choked me slightly as we walked, "I wasn't leading you on to get my way!" Negan opened the door, pushing me to walk out onto the gravel with bare feet. My knees buckle as the rocks pierce my skin.

"Renegade, we just fucking met, but I know exactly how the fuck you think. You're too much like me, which means we think exactly alike." Negan walked me like a dog, Lucille wasn't far behind my heels, "I like you, but I know you're just fucking playing mind games with me. And honey, I don't fucking play on the losing side."

I stayed quiet, seeing as to how he was already on the edge of breaking me down physically, more than I already was. I trip over the sidewalk, stepping up and into the side of the warehouse. Negan let me go as I leaned forward, letting me land on my hands and knees.

"Renegade!" I hear a familiar voice, "you're here? I thought you forgot about me-"

"Shut the fuck up." Negan silenced Fiona, "she's not fucking here for you. She never was. I brought her here, for her own damn good. She fucking belongs to me." He made it damn clear that I belonged to him. I look up, seeing Fiona and Sherry standing in the room. Fiona pressed her pale lips together, keeping eye contact with her captor. She held a towel in her arms, Sherry held a stack of clean clothes in hers.

"Sherry and Fiona will assist you until I return to take you to your new space. There, I'll explain the two options you have to live here... Comfortably." He smirked, swinging Lucille dangerously close to my face, "maybe you'll fucking do better at my side, all the time."

"I fucking doubt that." I tell him, "you're not in my best interest." I lied. I had hoped that he wouldn't hear the lie in my voice because I was already in deep enough shit as it was with this man. Fiona and Sherry looked bewildered that I talked to Negan that way. I closed my eyes, bracing for something brutal, but he just laughed at me.

"See I told you, you hadn't changed one fucking bit." I looked back at him, "get used to this, Kitten." He gestured to me being on my hands and knees, "Because you're gonna love looking back at me when I'm behind you." He bit his lip, thrusting his hips in my direction. I scoff in disgust, staggering to my feet.

"In your dreams, little man. I'm not ever, willingly getting on my hands and knees to please you." I lied. I already had been treading on thin ice. I saw him grind his teeth, trying his hardest not to snap me in half. Negan deserved to hold back his anger. That is, as long as he's not taking it out on me.

"You're lucky I don't snap you in half and throw you're broken ass out to the Biters." He said through his teeth, "watch yourself, Renegade. Or you'll learn real quick how fast you can go from kitten to fucking bitch."

<1388>