Merry Christmas

Can you hear them? Those sweet Carolers outside, the smell of a nice feast for family, and the nice crackle of the fireplace? Why, it's Christmas in America! Every child waiting till the magical number of the 25th to get a new iPod or Power Rangers toy or even a favorite video game.

Fathers and mothers grasping for whatever they can find for the whining sac of tears with arms and legs. 5 and 6 and 10 and soon 30 different items brought, all for the miseries of their lives. Their kids are 10, 12 and 13. The sister and most annoying is the oldest, the middle child is a boy and 12, the youngest with the biggest tantrum is 10 also a boy. Oh how the parents hate them.

So they decided that this year would be different. As soon as Christmas morning came the parents made sure they got up earlier than those brats. The kids excitedly awoke from deep slumber yet were confused when they were awaken fully. Maybe it was the parents' happiness? The children went slowly downstairs for the gifts. The parents urged them to open the gifts. The oldest sister cried and tried to run but daddy caught her.

He slowly jabbed his hidden knife in the girl's arm as she hollered. "You want to dress around the whole damn school like a slut? I'll treat you like one." the father said. As he assaulted her he stabbed her every time she said stop. The mother didn't mind as she was too busy hitting the 2 boys with a pipe she salvaged. After the girl died in a pool of her own tears, semen and blood and the boys' brains were firmly out of their head, the parents opened the gifts after deciding they did pretty good. Inside the boxes were the final recordings of their parents dying and their other victims' organs in pickle jars with names on them.

They are not the real parents.

Hugh Vagiano and Marianne Vagiano are disgruntled neighbors who killed the poor kids' parents in their sleep. You won't find them by searching their name as their true names is yet to be known and these are their current aliases.

How do I know this ? Because I am Hugh. Don't worry we don't know who you really are but we'll find you.

Happy Holidays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy new year! :) ~jess