Chapter 4

I am soooo sorry for the wait of a new chapter!! i've hardly have the time to use my computer for the past few weeks because of school issues so for the peope who are reading this,im soooo sorry!!

so i feel bad too and forced myself to wake up earlier than usual and squeeze out some time for this chapter...ok,so,anyway,don't wanna waste any more time,here's chapter 4 ^^

ENJOY~~

_____________________________

"Ah....where are we??" My eyebrows are about to tie up in a gigantic knot as i looked up at the mansion in front of us.

"Just shut up and follow behind me."That whatever-hi-name-is guy somehow bragged.

I shot a sharp death glare.

Seriously,why is he acting like he owns me and order me around like im his dog or something?? ....oh yeah! he saved me once! ...but...but that doesn't mean he can treat me like a freakng dog!!

"Are you coming or not?" That no-name guy stopped walking and asked with a boring tone.

"Alright!! Chill,Jeeze."I soon caught up with him and watched him took out a set of keys,picked one and pushed it into the door lock.

***

Cray Denalmore

I still can't believe what has gotten into me to save this girl and bring her up my doorstep...there's something about her voice....it just sounds so fimilar....when i first heard her begging that ruthless dog to let her go, a burning  feeling of hate rushed into my body and i immeditely wanted to slice that dog right into a million of pieces....

But this girl's voice....she sounds like that girl my Papa discribed,her voice smooth,beautiful and comforting.....no,it can't be, Papa always lied, non of what he said is true...none of it.

I unlocked the front door and pushed it open,just enough gap for myself to get in.I entered my house and walked into the living room.

"Ouch! " I heard a bang and the Audry girl yelled.

Apparently,the door hit her forehead.

I smirked...these days just can't get any better...

"You are SUCH a gentlemen!" Audry stomped into the living room and joined me on the sofa,rubbing her forehead.

"Why thank you Audry,you are very cute too." I can feel my smirk spreading wider across my face.

"Arghhhh...What have i ever done wrong to diserve this?!" She murmured under her breath.

"Talking to yourself isn't the best choice to stay healthy." I warned , jokingly.

She glared at me again.

"I love the way you glare,its so cute,and it  fits you." I winked at her as i got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen to fetch us a drink.