Chapter 2

thanks for reading the intro and the first chapt,i really hope you enjoy it...anyway,i mannaged to squeeze out some time for this chapter cos there's actually people reading this story!!!!

i love you guys who read this and tossed me a vote,comment or added this to your reading list. thank you so much!!! ^3^

_____________________

"What do you want?" my voice cracked and i fought back the hot tears burning their way out of eyes.

The man laughed closing up the distance between us,pressing his chest against mine,he gripped my hair and forced my head to one side,exposing my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut as his fingernails digged into my hair,pulling them until they hurt.

"Well,what do you think?" He whispered into my ears.

He buried his head into my neck and started licking it with his tongue,his other free hand gripped my ass and slowing working his way up my body.

My muscles on my body tightened and i started to feel sick,i couldn't control my tears anymore and let them out of my eyes.

Why God?! Why me? Why do you make me lose my virginity like this? Why my friends can lose their virginity happily but i have to be raped?What have i EVER done to you?!!! Fuck you god! You are a useless fucking unfair rubbish! Why do i believe in you all along?! You are a MOTHER FUCKING DEMON WITH NO EYES AND BRAINS!!!   I hate you!

"Hmm..." i heard him moan as his tongue traced down the side of my neck.

Get off me you FUCKING asshole!!!

My body was screaming for me to get away from him,but i know nothing is going to help,and if i struggle too much,he might get angry and even kill me....

The man removed his face from my neck and pulled the chair next to him before sitting down on it,he grabbed my thighs and started forcing them apart.

"No...please,please....don't ....No! " I shaked my head furiously and try to lock my legs firmly, but he was so much stronger. He finally forced them apart.

I struggled to lock them back together but his hands gripped them firmly on the ground, i tried and tried with all my strength,and i only made it worst.

"Young lady,if you dare to stuggle again, i will make it rough."he glared up at me and hissed,pulling my legs wider apart.

He slowly moved his head lower and lower,soon,he started licking my upper thighs...

Suddenly, an ear-peircing scream came from outside the room and someone or something banged onto the door, the man heard it too,and he stopped moving and narrowed his eyes,listening carefully.

"Stay here" he warned,standing up from the chair, he turned around,pulled out his gun and walked out of the room.

I heard the door close and without a second to delay,i looked up at my chained hands and began to pray that im smart enough and that there's enough time for me to escape before the man came back and continue whatever he intended to do to me....

I need to get these fucking chains off me....

 ______________________________

Hey guys!! ^^

so what do you think? is the details too disgustng or unclear??

if you think so, please explain why by commenting.

if not,please toss me a vote or comment,do whatever you feel like doing...if i get votes or messages that tells me that my story don't suck,i will continue next chapter! thanks for reading !!!! ^^

Elaine :^)