Best Christmas memory

A/n
first off merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful safe holiday surrounded by people who care. second I'm going to stick to the Christmas theme and do a few preferences from that enjoy!

Harry: The most memorable Christmas was after you finally moved in together into your new apartment after being together for two years. You two had been very excited, the whole apartment looked like a winter wonderland and you both had gotten each other dozens of presents, but Harry gave you something very special.

"Merry Christmas Harry." you mumbled into his neck after you two had finished opening the millions of gifts. "Merry Christmas (y/n), but I have one last gift." he said lightly setting you on the couch and disappearing before you object. You got up and started to pick up the paper all over the living room, before you could throw it in the trash you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and swing you around. Your giggles and his deep chuckles melded in with the Christmas music softly playing. "Close your eyes beautiful." You closed them and soon felt a very heavy box come into your hands. You quickly set it on the floor and sat down in front of it quickly unwrapping it and opening the box. When you uncovered what it was a small gasp left your lips and his smile grew wider. "Harry it's gorgeous." You mumbled as you flipped through a huge scrapbook summing up from when you started dating to now, but at then end there was something that made tears spring into your eyes. the page read 'I say we keep going in our wonderful adventure together, don't you?' and under it was a very expensive looking engagement ring. You turned to look at Harry and found him on one knee, wiggling his eyebrows saying "What do you say beautiful?" You jumped into his arms kissing him passionately before mumbling "of course" against his lips.

Louis: You and Louis always have very memorable Christmases, but this one was extra special, because you did all the surprising this year and Louis couldn't be more excited.

Louis loved Christmas, for many reasons; the family time, his birthday, having you to himself, the snow, and so much more. This Christmas you two were spending it at Louis mum's house, because the year before you spent it at your parents house. This year you both made a deal where you could only fill one bag with gifts for each other, and about a two weeks before you found out you were expecting. So your bag was filled with all things baby and you couldn't be more excited and nervous for his reaction. It was finally Louis turn to open gifts and you made him save your bag for last. When he got to it you couldn't sit still and he was excited to see if you had topped what he got you this year. "Louis William Tomlinson stop being a tease!" you finally yelled when he decided to take his sweet time. He chuckled and leaned over and gave you a quick peck, "Antsy now are we?" you shoved his shoulders, "Hush Tommo." He quickly grabbed the first one and unwrapped it, and the look on his face was priceless; mouth open wide and eyes growing wider. "Keep going." you giggled smiling at him. He kept going, but kept giving you questioning looks. By time he reached the end his smile was a mile wide and it just got wider as he picked up your pregnancy test. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" He screamed running over to you and picking you up and swinging you around. "A baby, a little tommo." his mum whispered coming over and hugging you. that night while you were curled up in bed Louis whispered in your ear, "Thank you (y/n), I love you."

Zayn: Zayn and yours most memorable Christmas was the first big family one, where you had both your families at yours and Zayns house and you two tried to cook for everyone.

Zayn had come up this bright idea of instead of celebrating two separate Christmases, we should have both families come to us. The problem, he didn't think it out so well. You two spent the whole month of December; decorating, planning, buying things, setting everything up, and being exhausted. It was the day before everyone else was supposed to come, so you and Zayn had to do the very last thing on your list, cook. The problem neither of you can really cook, so your kitchen has cook books, recipes, ingredients, cooking utensils, and plates, overall a huge mess. "Zayn is it supposed to do this?" you questioned staring at the brownie batter. He walks over hands around your waist, he reaches over you and dips his hand into the batter. "ZAYN!" you screeched as he licked the batter off. "What? it taste fine...what else do you have left baby." he questioned after all the batter was gone. "that's good and the only thing we have left to do...is the gingerbread houses." you said smiling as you pecked his lips. "Do I get anything in return for helping?" he questioned wiggling his eyebrows. You gasped and turned around smacking his chest playfully. "Your a perv Malik." you mumbled against his lips before kissing him passionately. You both made a huge gingerbread village and pictures of you two with it where all over twitter. His favorite being when he took a selfie of you two kissing while you were making the icing and you were both in messy clothes and your hair was in a messy bun.

Liam: It was your first ever Christmas together, it was very private and lovey dovey, perfect way to show how much you cared for each other.

"Li how many sugars?" You asked peeking your head out of his apartment kitchen pocket door. "None just honey please honey." and you and him both laughed at his lame attempts at a joke. As you walked out with the two teas you smiled at the little set up he had made; the tree was lit, you had two piles for the presents, there were blankets and pillows all over the floor, the fire was going, and the tv played soft Christmas music. He patted the seat closest to him with that signature smile on his face, as you handed him one tea and you say down he grabbed a blanket and covered both of you. You both just cuddle with each other, joking and making small talk while sharing kisses. You both exchanged presents, having a wrapping paper fight, eating small snacks, and taking lots and lots of pictures. "Liam?" you mumbled after you finished your 5th cup of tea and your 3rd Christmas movie. "Yes sweetheart?" "I'm glad we're spending Christmas together, like this." you mumbled smiling up at him and kissing his nose. "Me too." He smiled kissing you on the lips.

Niall: It would have to be the Christmas he almost didn't make it too, and how he surprised you and how well it turned out.

"Merry Christmas Niall." You smiled cuddled up in a blanket at your window seat at your two apartment with a cup of steaming tea in your hands. You smiled as he waved back at you through FaceTime. "I'm so sorry I couldn't make it home for Christmas this year. I really wish I was curled up in that blanket with you." You smiled moving hair out of your face, "I understand, you have work. And yes I wish that to. Where are you anyway babe?" You watched Niall shift a little bit and slowly mumble out "Um on the bus heading somewhere. Princesses can you do me a favor." He asked scratching the back of his neck. "Of course what do you need." you asked smiling at him. "For you to go outside. please." You slowly nodded getting up and walking towards your front door still FaceTiming Niall. "Okay I'm outside. Now what." but when you looked down he had hung up. "PRINCESS!" you heard a familiar voice scream, you turned around and gasped when you saw Niall standing there in the road with a luggage. You flung yourself into his arms and he spun you around kissing you, before mumbling "Merry Christmas (y/n)."