Chapter 18

Another one because I'm afraid my data is dying. Just got it and ahg 😣😣😖

Nina P. O . V

"Wow!" Clara gasped.

"I know!" Dakota raised her eyebrows. actually we all were in shock. The celebrities who would be attending were massive. Some of which will be playing with us, someone forgot to tell me Louis and 2 of his band mates will playing with us and I came to know now.

"Why didn't anyone tell me One Direction is in?" I asked

"They're not it's just Louis and Harry? and Niall might, because he has a problem with his knee so I am not sure" Sage explained.

I shook my head, like what do you mean look.

"She means we don't consider Louis a celebrity really, he's just our neighbor" Amelia said.

I nodded in understandment, motioning a circle with my hand. "re bounce!" I shouted. And we all started running around the track again.

We had already made the Charity game team's last formation and today was the day we meet the guests whom will be playing with us. Along with One Direction members, Olly Mars will be joining and Robie Williams with some other big names will be playing in the opposite team. I wasn't actually happy with whom we're collaborating with because A. They're not football players by any means B. We have one day to get to practice with them.

"Asher! we have no time for that!" Cameron shouted from beside me, I glared at Dakota mentally telling her to get back to work and leave flirting with her boyfriend to later

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Cameron asked.

" I think I am" I sigh

"I am happy with the team formation I think we have a good chance of winning only almost all guests on the opening team has been playing for 20 years" Cameron laughed.

"It would be fun to beat them up then" I said, as if on cue the boys came in.

"Guys gather up!" I shouted.