Viola (Ouran High School Host Club : Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka)

"Lazy lover
Find a place for me again
You felt it once before
I know you did
I could see it"

I stared up at the pink castle that was known as Ouran High School, the private Academy for the rich that was drowning in the currencies of the world.

Looking down at my black skirt that puffed out a bit, red singlet and black jacket I bowed my head as I already knew I was going to be singled out for not wearing the school uniform, it's not my fault I don't have enough money to get by on their lifestyle.

Shrugging it off I walked up the stairs of the front of the school and found the waiting School chair man, Yuzuru Suoh. Quickly I turned my headphones off and pushed them down so they lay around my neck, "Welcome to Ouran Academy Viola, come right this way" I followed him, my violin case hitting against my pale legs as I tried to keep up with his long strides.

"This is your classroom, your teacher will hand you your time table and school map as well as appoint a person to show you around school. Good luck Viola Naku" I nodded my thanks to him and stepped inside of the classroom.

"Ah, everyone, this is our new student, Viola Naku" a woman says and everyone stops their chatter and stares at me.

"Anyone have any questions?" the teacher probed the class, yet no one spoke as I stood there, staring blankly at them all.

"Viola, anything you want to say?" I stood there silently and the teacher began to feel awkward with the entire thing I guess, so she quickly pointed to an empty seat to the side of the classroom and I went to sit down, placing my violin case next to me.

And then, class began as I stared at the teacher as she talked, most of the class chatting to each other and not really listening to her... this might be a long day if this is what it's like for all my classes.

* * *

I wandered the seemingly empty halls for the room I was meant to go into, that being music room four. Apparently, it was reserved for either the child prodigies or the one's who get here with a music scholarship, that one's me.

Also, I was told that the prodigies had hired their own rooms to play in somewhere else or simply at home, in their mansions.

Looking around the hall I pushed open the doors of a music room, only to be attacked by petals. I blew the petals out of my face and my black hair to see a group of males staring at me with big smiles, "Welcome to the Host Club-!" I let the door slam shut in my face before I turned and continued to wonder the halls before I found music room four, knowing I probably just escaped something really messy back there.

Pushing against the door, I found that it was locked so I pulled a key out of my pocket and pushed it into the key hole and then pushed the doors open to find a dark room.

Stepping inside, I flicked the light switch and let the doors close behind me before I looked at the dusty room that had the drapes shut, sheets covering the furniture that seemed to be in here, how long has it been since someone played in this room?

Sighing I walked forwards, pulling a sheet of what I thought was a music stand and then dragged the stand over to the middle of the room that's bigger than my entire house. Bending down I pulled my battered violin out of it's case, checked the strings and then pulled a music book out and placed it neatly on the stand.

Then, slowly my bow went over the strings and my fingers started to dance on the instrument as my blue eyes closing as I listened to the sound bounce off of the walls as I fell into my element, and soon enough, I found myself lost in the sound that captivated me when I was only four, and then I played and played until it was late, making me pack everything up, lock up music room four and head home in the rain as I clutched the violin case to my chest.

I just hope I don't have to spend all my time in class, because I would much rather just play than spend my time listening to the teacher when no one else is listening.