Total Drama Action: Syler's Story

This is the return of Syler and the gang.

I hope you guys enjoy❤️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~

PROLOGUE

"You're on in about and hour." I hear as the door to my dressing room door opens.

I turn around on the couch and I see Alejandro with his clipboard and headset.

"Yeah ok I'll be ready by then." I say as I wave him off and I take a drink of my Green Tea from Panera Bread.

"Señorita, you're about to have an interview with Blainley, on National T.V., aren't you a least a bit worried?" Alejandro asks while standing in front of me.

"I was on National T.V. being humiliated by Chris, I think I can handle an Interview." I say while rolling my eyes.

Alejandro has been riding my ass ever since he became my manager. He will be like "5 minutes till you're on" and them a minute later he will be like "4 minutes until you're on."

Seriously man, lay off.

"Ok, you're performing Voodoo Doll? 5 Seconds of Summer?" He questions while lifting a page of his clipboard.

"Yep, the band and I already rehearsed, this will be AWESOME!" I say as I reach for the remote.

"One more thing. all you things are packed, because after this interview, you will be flying to Toronto." He says while smirking.

"Why would I be flying to Canada?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He tilts my head up with his chin.

"I'm not allowed to say, you'll just have to wait." He utters before he walks out.

"50 minutes till you're on!" He calls back while shutting my door.

*~*~*~*~*~

So it's been a few days since the Total Drama Island season has ended....

...and since the whole Trent incident happened in the Recording Studio....

but him and I swore to each other that we wouldn't tell anyone, that it was only between us.

Trent was a pretty good kisser though, and he isn't that bad looking...NO I CANT DATE TRENT. NO SYLER NO.

Duncan has been crossing my mind lately, and I'm starting to worry about him. I haven't seen him in about a week.

Stop thinking about him. Now. You have an interview coming up.

But recently I have played 3 shows, had 4 interview with magazines, had a huge meet and greet with fans, and met Jennifer Lawrence!

being some-what famous is a lot different than what I expected it to be. what if I become super famous, like, Ed Sheeran famous?
*~*~*~*~*~

I start to flip through the channels while eating some Salt and Vinegar potato chips.

I was about to turn the T.V. off until I hear a familiar voice singing a very familiar tune.

"...I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous..."

The world premier of Total Drama Action was on.

And I'm singing the Intro.

I turn the volume all the way up.

"But, aren't I suppose to be on the show... isn't it in my contract?" I question to myself as I continue to stuff my face and watch the T.V. intensely.

I watch the familiar faces of my ex competitors walk off an old worn down bus.

The first one out was Duncan.

Great start already.

The rest of the cast comes off and I notice something.

No Courtney

NO Courtney

NO COURTNEY!!!

"YES! DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD BITCH!!" I cheer as I stand up and I begin to celebrate.

"Welcome campers..." I hear Chris's voice on the television.

Ew. Chris.

"Wait a second... where's Syler!? She's suppose to be here!" Duncan questions worryingly.

"It's in her contract! Where. Is. She." Duncan growls while grabbing Chris's collar.

I sit back on the couch.

"Doing famous people stuff, and no promises she will be back this season." Chris giggles evilly.

I turn the T.V. off quickly.

Duncan still cares.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Welcome Syler! we are glad to have you here on my talk show." Blainley begins while shaking my hand and the audience goes crazy.

"It's an honor to be here" I smile in response.

"So tell me, how was Total Drama?" she questions while crossing her legs.

My heart lunges into my throat.

"Well...um... It was challenging and different." I say as I begin to lightly sweat.

"I also saw that you had a little Romance going on with the bad boy of the show, Duncan. Is that true?" She questions again while smirking.

Now I'm shaking.

"Yes, yes it was true. Duncan and I had a thing, but he cheated on me with Courtney, and I wasn't going to deal with all of that going on." I respond as blankly as possible.

"Ooooohhh digging it up with Syler! How ravishing! Now off the topic of Total Drama, do you have any siblings?" She changes topics.

Thank God for this topic change.

"Yes. I have a Twin sister named Nichola, and an older brother named Daylon." I answer with a smile.

"Is Nichola anything like you? Does she have the same interest!"

"No, I believe Nichola is my complete opposite. She's into Spelling Bees, Debate, Chess Club, all of that. I'm more of the Athletic/music type."

"What about Daylon?"

"He's more like Nichola. It seems like I'm the odd one of the family."

"Ooh odd one out eh? Now were you planning to go to college after high school?"

"Actually I was planning on studying at the University of Alabama."

"Alabama, nice."

This interview is going to last forever. Just kill me now.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally I can preform and get out of that place.

"The song I'm going to preform tonight is in celebrating of Ashton Irwin's 20tj birthday. I will be performing "Voodoo Doll by Five Seconds of Summer for you guys." I say into the microphone while I adjust my ear piece.

The crowd starts going crazy after O said Ashton's name.

I guess they are fans.

I grab my guitar and the band is set up behind me and I begin to play "Voodoo Doll" by Five Seconds of Summer.

(Voodoo Doll begins)

"...tell me where you're hiding you're Voodoo doll because I can't control myself..."

I continue to play and song until it ends, and the crowd goes crazy.

"Thank you guys and have a great night!" I say into the microphone and wave towards the crowd.

I walk off stage and I put my guitar in its case.

Alejandro walks up to me.

"You're flight leaves in 45 minutes to Toronto, good luck." He tells me before a bunch of security guards take me away.
------------------------
I'm sorry if this chapter is short and kinda unprofessional, I wrote this at 5am.

ALL RIGHTS GO TO TELETOON

TDA is taking off❤️

-L.B. xx