A Lover's Wish

Leading Frostynyan out of the jewelry store, thereby lifting his powers from everyone within, Nate sits out under a snow covered tree with Jibanyan and Whisper. They sat together under the vacant branches of the tree, each holding a mug of hot chocolate. Frostynyan takes one sip and shivers with delight.

"Yum! I never get tired of this chocolatey taste year after year." he chuckled. Nate glanced down towards the light blue feline.

"So, Frostynyan, what were you doing in the jewelry store? You shopping for Christmas?" Nate asked. Whisper glanced at Frostynyan with arms crossed.

"Oh pish posh Nate! Yo-Kai DON'T need to buy each other gifts for the holiday season! What do you think Ol' Saint Trick is for?" he huffed. Frostynyan set his cup down before hopping off the bench.

"W-Well….actually, your ghost friend is a bit off." he said, making Whisper scoff. Jibanyan and Nate nodded.

"Yeah. We figured." they replied, making Whisper more befuddled. But as the ghost stuttered and groaned, Frostynyan continued.

"You see….I was actually looking for a present for the snowflake of my eye. She's a beautiful Yo-Kai known as Frostina." he continued. Nate and Jibanyan looked on in confusement.

"Frostina? As in…..the ice making Yo-Kai?" Nate asked. Hearing this, Whisper quickly drew his Yo-Kai Pad and swapped pages until he came to Frostina.

"Yes Nate. Don't you remember Frostina? She's the Yo-Kai that can basically freeze anything and can become the even more powerful Yo-Kai, Blizarria, when she finds a special hairclip. I believe we met someone like her before." Whisper mentioned. Nate suddenly realized who Whisper meant, patting his hands together.

"Oh yeah. Now I remember. But….wait a sec. I don't remember Frostina mentioning she had a boyfriend….especially a "cat Yo-Kai" boyfriend." he replied. Frostynyan started to blush, rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-Yes. Well, Frostina and I aren't exactly a "thing", per se. We've been friends ever since we first became Yo-Kai. See, my kind of Yo-Kai is usually born when a cat parts from the human world in the icy grip of winter. But Frostina? Well, just the sight of her smile gives me all the warmth I could ever want. So….I wanna find her something extra special for the holidays this year." he said, blushing from cheek to cheek. Jibanyan looked on.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" the cat asked. Frostynyan turned to his warm blooded cousin.

"W-Well…..that's the hard part. I don't even know where this thing is. Originally, I wanted to find her one of those Glacial Hairpins so she could realize herself and transform into Blizzaria. But….my Frostina….oh. She has a DIFFERENT wish." he said. Nate leaned over.

"And that would be?" he asked. The cat glances up at him.

"Well….have you heard of something called the "Yo-Kai Heart"?" he asked. Nate and Jibanyan looked in befuddlement as Whisper gasped, his eyes almost bulging from his head.

"Uhhh…..no? What is that?" Nate asked.

"Beats me. I never heard of it." Jibanyan added. They both turn to Whisper, frantically swiping through his pad.

"In all my wildest dreams, I never thought anyone would be looking for THAT THING! Of ALL the things to give someone for Christmas, THIS…..Dah!" Whisper shouted. Nate suddenly stood up and looked over Whisper's shoulder.