Chapter 39

Second chapter in a day. I just couldn't wait to update.

So sit back, read and enjoy.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

This chapter is dedicated to jorvin2016sangre

Kent's POV

I got out of my car and slam the door behind me vigorously. I felt so angry. I feel so stupid that I was being taken for a fool. Tia took me for a fool.

How could she do this to me? How could she do this to us? How could they do this to me?

I wanted to be good for her but I had no reason to be anymore. I wonder if I'll ever be good for anyone. I wasn't good for her, how could I be good for anyone else? I wondered if I'll ever be lucky with love.

I know it's all my fault, I've never been the person she wanted me to be just because of a particular person. I've always been a jerk and that's what I'll always be.

I crossed to the other side of the road and headed into the park. I had come to like this place like it was my home.

My thoughts were running wild and eating me up when something shiny in the dark landed at my feet. I bent down to see what it was. It was just a fucking bracelet.

Where the hell did it come from?

I looked around to see if the person who threw it was there but no one seemed to be interested.

I picked it up as I kept staring at it in my palm. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. It felt like I've seen it before. There was no doubt. I must have seen it on someone I know.

I continued to walk as I stare at the bracelet, trying to figure out where I've see it and why it chose to land at my feet.

Could someone I know be playing a trick on me?

I stopped in front a bench, a girl was sitting on the bench with her head on her laps. She is was going through an heartbreak just like I was . I guess that makes two of us.

The world is so fucked up. No one is faithful anymore.

I take my seat on the other end of the bench quietly, trying not to interrupt the broken hearted girl's moment. Another look at the bracelet and a blurry image of a girl laughing flashed in my head. I didn't know if it was a memory or a dream. Whichever, I was trying to figure out what was going on but I couldn't, then I dragged my foot on the floor in frustration.

The girl's head snapped up and her eyes went wide like she was seeing a ghost. A better look at her, then it clicked to me she was someone I know.

Someone I know too well.

I've known her all my life. I saw her almost everyday, I even saw her the last night at the party. Too bad she was with that asshole I hated so much. I wondered what she saw in the guy that she couldn't find somewhere else. I couldn't believe she chose to be with him of all the guys on earth and now it seemed like he left her already.

"Oh my God! I've told you to stop sneaking up on me like that" she yelled, making me stand on my feet immediately. She sounded really pissed at me. I've never seen this side of her before. She would never even talk to me not to talk of yelling at me like that. She's probably mistaking me for someone else.

"What?" I asked as I stare at her curiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else" she said and looked away just like always.