A List

Things I want to do with Daisy:

- wake up next to her once we're married so i can make fun of her drooling

- kiss her all over so that she'll make breakfast for me.

- learn how to braid her hair so i can do it for her when her hands hurt.

- drive her to work so i can chase away anyone else who tries to steal her away from me.

- eat sandwiches with her during one spring afternoon because there will be daisies blooming.

- have ice cream with her so i can eat hers.

- teach her how to model so she doesn't look like a pile of hay.

- strengthen myself for the beating I'll get because of the statement above.

- sit on the balcony at night while listening to Coldplay and The 1975 and telling her that she's more beautiful than a frog.

- replace everything on the map with 'Daisy' because she's my world.

- hit her butt even when we're 70 and all wrinkly.

- show Karter that i'm a better husband.

- spook her out on Halloween so that we can cuddle and watch some movies instead of partying.

- spend my Christmases with my family and hers.

- introduce her to all the video games I've played.

- buy her her favourite books. she's a sucker for fantasy novels.

- marry her so that she'll legally be mine and I'll show her that she made the right decision to marry this loser.

- have as many children as she wants because the process is awesome.

- grow old together and eat oatmeal raisin cookies.

- stay in love with her no matter what.

***

a little thing Cody did for Daisy! hopefully this "surprise" was pleasant and put a tiny smile on your face.

just wanted to thank everyone for hitting 60k reads, just 40k more to 100k reads, how crazy is that?!

i might be late, but happy new year and I hope all is well for all my dear readers!!

in the media section is a gif of Cody being a heart stealer :')