Halloween PART 1

Hey I know it's really late for this and I was really busy and I finally have free time so I'm doing a Halloween chapter and then after the squad may go on a trip somewhere in the United States... You never know...hehehe! Okay let's get this started
******
I peacefully wake up only realizing its Halloween!!! I wake Kale up by pushing him off the mattress and before he can say anything I am already out of the tent.

Next I  go to Savaahna and Cohen's tent and I simply step on Cohen waking him up and I tickle Savaahna to wake her up.

After that I go to Bianca and Isaacs tent and I step on Isaac tripping over him cause he lifted his leg up and landing on Bianca, and then I start poking her and she's awake.

Then I go to Ella and Joey's tent and once again I step on the boy and luckily this time Joey didn't trip me ( uhh.. Isaac ) and I walk up to Ella and before I can do anything she says "I'm up please don't do anything to me " and with that I simply jump on top of her and start tickling her.

Last I go to Stella and Evan's tent once again I step on the boy waking Evan up and I go over to Stella and take her socks off and then she wakes up and looks at her feet then me and says " MY FEET ARE COLD WHERE ARE MY SOCKS!!! " I giggle and throw her socks at her.

After everyone changed and I cleaned up the tents and all the beer scattered around the yard I go inside only to see everyone eating bacon and I look at the stove and there is one bacon left for me and I smile at the squad

After I finish eating my bacon I start saying what I needed to say. " We are invited to a top notch celebrity party " and then I hear hollering and cheering " And.... I need to know what you guys are going to be" and with that I grab a note pad and a pen and start asking.

Haley -
Kale -
Savaahna -
Joey -
Ella -
Evan -
Isaac -
Stella -
Cohen -
Bianca -