Packing Up

Haleys P.O.V
"Guys come here" I Called has everyone comes in sitting on the bench outside of the college they just graduated from. "What's up" asks Savaahna, "Well..." I said as I'm getting everyone's attention "Pack your bags the house is officially ours!" Everyone starts cheering " BUT... I have to say something this just came to mind" I said as I started grinning. "Omg Haley just tell us already" Said Bianca getting annoyed. " Okay okay fine" I said "Truth or Dare"  I asked the group I got all dares and I jumped excitingly. "Okay so your guys dare is..... You have to share a room with the opposite gender once we get to the house since there is only 5 Rooms" I said. The first person to react was the boys saying " Yassssss I wished something like this would happen" I rolled my eyes at them Okay so "I'm going to put all the boys names into a hat and the girls are going to draw a name" I said as walking away to grab the bucket. I went first and drew a name I unfolded it and I read it out loud "Kale" Isaac and Cohen's face started getting red with anger. I passed the basket to Savaahna and she unfolded it and she read the name "Joey " as she passed it to Bianca. Bianca closed her eyes and picked a paper out and unfolded it and read "Cohen" as she started blushing badly. Bianca passed the basket to Stella and Stella sticked her hand in the container and picked out a piece of paper and carefully unfolded it and read "Isaac" Then Stella didn't bother passing it to Ella has Ella said " I guess that means I get Evan" Evan let out a sartastic cheer.
-----------------------------------------
Haleys P.O.V
I yelled threw the dorm rooms calling to our "squad" saying " you guys better be packed!" I personally had 3 large suitcases 4 Duffel bags and a smaller suit case full of shoes I tried carrying my 4 suitcases and that failed by its self and then a soft hand wrapped around and got very close to my ear whispering "I'll help you with that" and shiver sent down my back I said "Kale you scared the crap out of me!" He innocently said "sorry" biting his lip I turned by face hiding my blush, God dangit  I hated when he did that it's so cuteeee . As me and Kale walked down the stairs we talked about what room color our room should be I suggested a baby blue and a tan sort of color and he denied it he wanted just tan biting his lip. God dangit he's to cute I had to give in I couldn't stand that face. I noticed that everyone was already on the bus accept me and Kale.
-----------------------------
Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I loved writing it so :)
I will not be changing the characters this is how I vision them you can vision them different but it won't be the same. At the end of each chapter I will be doing this.
I will try to update every other day.
Xoxo - Haley 💋