Harry

So, the elections though. When I woke up I could swear it was a fuckin dream and that the worlds biggest asshole didn't just get elected to be the damn president. I'm so disappointed in America and I'm ashamed to be an American. I'm a white chick and I'm fuckin scared. And my love and hope goes out to those reading my story in the USA who are minorities, LGBT, and other women, we'll get through this and hopefully he'll be impeached because this asshole is nothing but scum and he doesn't deserve to be president. I would rather have Hilary who may have made a few mistakes and told some lies (but seriously who doesn't fucking lie?) than him any day. She is over qualified and knows what she's doing and she deserves it for fighting so hard to keep equality and our country racist free and discrimination free.
Ok rant over, sorry for not updating this in a while haha, I don't really have a reason but a reader commented a request for an update and I had some time so I hope you like it xD. I have such a hard time keeping the right tense, I don't know why TT^TT.

Harry woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He sighed, hauling himself up to a sitting position he looked around for any sign that last night was real.

His laptop was still open and on the bed with him, the sheets were rumpled and the pillow looked used. He ran his hand over it delicately, it was still slightly warm, meaning Louis didn't leave too long ago. He smiled to himself at the thought of Louis.

God, he's whipped already and they've hung out once!

He changed his clothes, ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, too lazy to put any effort. He checked his phone from the bedside table, seeing a text from Gemma, telling him to meet her in the cafe in the lobby of the hotel. 

He slipped on his shoes, grabbed his wallet, phone and room key before leaving his room. The walk from his room to the elevator and then to the cafe was uneventful, he daydreamed about Louis and almost ran into a column. 

He saw Gemma almost instantly when he arrived at the cafe, she waved as he walked over and sat in the seat across from her. 

"So," she started, "what the update on your boy?" a smirk on her face.

Harry scoffed, "he's not my boy Gemma, god that's so derogatory."

Gemma laughed, "okay fine, your crush, how's it going with that?"

"We hung out last night, watched some friends and talked, and then fell asleep. He wasn't there when I woke up though." Harry ended with a small pout on his face. 

"Are you sure this boy is even real? Are you going crazy from exhaustion?" 

Harry glared at her, "no I'm not going crazy."

She raised her hands in surrender, at that time a waiter came to their table looking nervous.

"Hello, have you decided on anything to eat this morning?" He asked.

Harry smiled politely, "I've decided on a coffee, pancakes and sausage, please." 

The waiter scrambled to write down the order, his hands shaking, he then looked to Gemma who was sipping on her tea.

"Anything else Miss?"

"Another black tea please," she requested.

With a nod the waiter left, tripping on nothing on his way to fulfill their order. Harry gave a small chuckle before looking back to Gemma.

A few hours later was sound check for the concert the same night. Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn were jumping around the stage, singing their hearts out and making a fool of themselves. Their choreographer gave up five minutes into rehearsal, their vocal coach lasted ten.  

Harry hadn't seen Louis at all that day, and found himself distracted on several occasions thinking of him. The boys didn't ask, nor did they pry, but Harry noticed the weird looks they gave him.

It was thirty minutes before their show that Harry finally saw Louis. He appeared in a mirage of mist, solidifying in Harry's dressing room. Harry startled, but watched as Louis appeared, and watched as he blinked his eyes open like he was waking up. 

"Louis!" Harry shouted, startling the ghost like boy.

Louis blinked at him and smiled, "hey Harry."

"Where were you all day?"

Louis shrugged and sat next to Harry on the small sofa in the dressing room. He grinned.

"Are we gonna hang out after the show?" Louis sunk into himself a little,  "you know, if you'd like to of course." he said, shy.

Harry smiled at him, "only if you watch the show."

Louis scoffed, "like I've ever missed a show before." He blushed then, turning his face away from Harry.

"Good," Harry laughed.

So that night, after Louis stayed and watched the show, making sure Harry could see him, they talked and watched crappy Netflix movies in Harry's hotel room. Louis watched Harry become more and more drowsy as they talked falling asleep just short of one in the morning. 

And Louis fell asleep not long after, still not knowing why all of a sudden he could.

heeeey, so i'm writing this a couple days after i had already written the previous authors note and the first half of the chapter. i'm going crazy, i swear. this term is killing me, i have two 2000 word essays due at the end of the week and one of them i have to gather several interviews for and idk how i'm gonna do it all in time. i got through half of the other today and i needed a break so i came on here to finish the chapter, which turned out a lot shittier than what i'd hoped for, so i'm sorry for that. 

i kinda have an idea of where i'm going for this story, but i'm also kinda winging it so i'm giving you a warning now that UPDATES WILL NOT BE FREQUENT. 

so if you still have this story in your library thank you haha and i'm sorry for not updating. hope you at least kinda enjoyed this really shitty filler chapter.

AJ