Chapter 10

ALI'S P.O.V

Hah. Does she thought that she'd win over me? Well, dream on, girl. 'Cause it aint gonna happen.

I was just about to get inside my car when someone called my name.

"Allyson!"

Luke called as he ran towards me.

He has a big smile on his face, and his eyes are twinkling.

"Looking good huh," I said as I let go of the car door's handle.

"Well, you too. Nice hair," he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks. So... what's up?"

"Not much. You?"

"Nah. What are you doing here?"

"Just wanna ask if you want to go with me in my new bar. You wanna come?"

Wala naman akong gagawin. Well, may mga homeworks pero.. hayaan na yun!

"New bar huh. Sure, I'll go. You have your car with you?"

"Just my motor bike."

"Okay. Lead the way. I'll follow you."

"Right," he turned his back on me, and rode on his bike.

I walked in the car and started the engine. I stepped on the gas, and followed him.

It took us fifteen minutes before we arrived in front of a newly opened bar.

Luke stepped off his bike and opened my car, waiting me to get off.

"Thanks," bumaba na ako sa sasakyan and Luke closed the car's door.

"Come on?" he offered his arm to me, so I clinged onto him.

As we entered his bar, lots of greetings welcomed us, especially Luke. Syempre, dahil siya ang may-ari nito eh.

"Thank you, thank you," paulit-ulit na sambit ni Luke habang nginingitian ang mga taong nag-cocongratulate sa kanya.

Maingay sa loob dahil sa mga naghihiwayang mga tao, dagdagan mo pa ng mga kantang pinapatugtog nila ng sobrang lakas.

Huminto sa paglakad si Luke nang i-congratulate siya ng isang lalaking mga kasing edad lang namin na may hawak hawak na wine.

"Congratulations insan," he patted Luke's shoulder.

"Thank you Jake. By the way, this is Allyson. My girlfriend," pinakilala ako ni Luke dun sa Jake.

"Oh! Yeah yeah. Hi Allyson... Ocampo, right?" ngumiti sakin si Jake.

"Yeah. Have we already met?" I asked.

"No. It's just that, I always see you in my little sister's collection of posters and magazines."

"Oh."

"Yeah! Nice to meet you," he took my hand and kissed the back of my palm.

"Aww. That's so sweet. Nice to meet you too."

He let go of my hand. "Haha. Alright cousin. I'll just have some party over there," Jake pointed to the group of girls dancing at the center of the dance floor.

Magpinsan nga sila.

"Sure. Have fun," sabi naman ni Luke at lumakad na palayo si Jake.

Nakipagkuwentuhan lang kaming dalawa ni Luke sa iba pa niyang mga kakilala. Hindi naman ako nabore, kasi lagi akong pinupuri ng mga guys at yung iba ding girls about sa pagmomodel ko.