Search

She was running as fast she could, she was running away from herself and she was running to find herself. She wanted to seek answers that she already knew. She wanted to find courage to break the chains that she dragged along with herself.

She wanted to look beyond the lens of love and relations. She wanted to be one with the essence of the world. She wanted to sink in the deepest roots of every tree, she wanted to be one with the oceans, she wanted to see what every particle of matter in this world already screamed.

Her soul was restless, so  she kept running . She was tired, she was bleeding,   she was dizzy but she kept running.

She knew it was useless and all her answers lied within her own self but she refused to stand up and accept them. She just kept running away from herself, she only trapped herself more.

She thought a man could make it go away. She thought finding true love would take it all away. A man ,who would protect her, a man who’ll cherish her.  She kept searching for him for the longest time until she finally learnt that her voids were not in the power of any man to fix.

There is only one deity who can relieve her misery and as she runs from herself she tries to run away from that deity too but HE keeps calling , HE never lets her go.

It’s HIS call that gives her strength to carry on but it’s also the same call that always keeps her restless.  What is stopping her? Why won’t she embrace what she knows?   Is all her love fake? Does she love at all?

She might not be able to carry on much longer but she hopes that fatigue might end her struggle for ever so that she may be able to rest in peace.