Chapter 6: She's Hot When She's Angry

Chapter 6

*Katherine’s POV*

“What are you doing here? And that too, so late? I think you should go, like now!” I shouted at Emma

Okay I know that sounds really mean. Especially when all your best friend is doing is sitting on your bed at 11:00. But hey! Luke and I  kissed less than an hour ago and told me it was nothing but an accident! How could this happen in the first place?

“What crawled up your ass?” Emma told me

“Emma, there is something I need to tell you…”  I told Emma, wondering if I should tell her or not

“Yes Kat? What is it?”

“I umm, I uhh, umm, I kissed… I kissed Luke at the lake” I told Emma

“Omg omg omg you WHAT?? Ohmygodd. Whatttt? How the fudge did you guys kiss at the lake? Was it fun? Was it wet? Ohhhh” she said, definitely overreacting.

“He told me to forget about it and it was nothing but an accident. When I wanted to elongate the kiss, he backed away and scowled at me. How romantic, right?” I told Emma

“Oh.” She replied, looking dismayed

“So what are you going to do about this? Won’t it be kind of akward between you two for the next few centuries?” She told me, giggling.

“Shut up Em, you’re definitely not making this sound better” I frowned

“Okay okay, I guess you should just ignore this whole incident like nothing ever happened like he wants you too. Try to make him think that it was nothing big for you and you totally forgot about it” she said, wisely.

“You’re right, I should probably let it go”

It turned out that Emma wanted to spend the night over since her parents were at her grand parents house. My mom and Luke’s dad were gone to Tennessee for three weeks. Uncle Tom was very sick and since Luke and I have school, we couldn’t go with them.

*3:00 AM*

“Pssstt.”

“Psssssttttt!” Emma hissed

“What?! Lemme sleep Em!” I scowled at her

“Do you hear that noise?” She asked

“What noise?” I questioned

“It’s coming from outside, go check!” She demanded

“No, you check!” I argued

“Kat, we’ve grown up together. Don’t forget my traits. I’m a lazy person” Emma whined

“Okay gosh. I’ll check but you stay here” I walked outside my room  and realized the familiar noises of black ops 2 were coming from Luke’s room.

Uh oh. I bet he had Sam over at the house again. Those two always play stupid video games till late. I went back to my room.

“He’s playing black ops with Sam. I gathered by the noises” I told her throwing myself on the bed again.

“Tell them to mute the volume!”

“What the heck? There is absolutely no way I’m going in there. I already told you what happened between us today” I told Em

“Just go man!” She argued

Uhhh. Emma is so persistent on her demands. I had no choice but to get out of my room and stand behind his door and knock like some goof.

*knock knock knock*

*Luke’s POV*

I heard knocking but I bet Sam was just cracking his knuckles or something.

“Shoot him! Shoot him you fool!” Sam shouted who was so lost into the game

No doubt he had a ‘thing’ for black ops.

*BANG BANG BANG*

“What the  ?”  Sam questioned looking around the room

I bet someone was banging the door.

“Yes?” I said as I swung the door open

Woah. What was Kat doing here? And just then my eyes trailed down her. What in the world was she wearing? A black lace underwear along with a black tank top.

Just then Katherine barged inside the room with an angry look on her face.

Was she angry about earlier?

She turned towards my speakers and punched the volume shut.

“Ah man! What the heck?” Sam whined

Just then, Katherine glared at Sam and I and left the room, slamming the door behind her.

“Your sister is hot when she’s angry” Sam said, winking at me.

I could feel the color draining from my face and my ears getting hot. Why do I get so angry when someone passes a remark about Kat?”

“Mind your own business Sam” I told him with my hoarse voice

“Ah dude. No need to get so pissed about it. Facts are facts and you have to face them bro. especially when she comes barging inside your room wearing barely anything!” He said grinning like an idiot.

“Mind you, she is as sexy as a bomb about to blast” he added

“Get the fuck out of my house” I screamed at him, pointing towards the door.

“ I was just kidding man. Chill.”  He said, raising up his hands in surrender.

“Okay but don’t you dare speak of my sister again, okay?” I asked him, still really angry

“Ya sure bro, whatever.” Sam said, rolling his eyes and motioning me to get back to the game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey lovelies! :') So I was just wondering that if I have to continue this story, I'll need more feedback from you guys :) Please always feel free to drop a comment, it really makes me happy! Oh and I was wondering if I should change the cover of this book? Maybe something more sexy?  Feedback.feedback.feedback!!