ATSV (chapter 4)

Hi guys, so i know it has been SUPER long. and i am extremely sorry. I am so surprrised at how many people want to read my story. i know its not that much but for me it is still ALOT.

i do have an excuse as to why it has been so long.

i just moved. as some of you may know, i was living in america, but i just moved back to germany, where i originally come from. i hope that i will have more time writing and once i get my phone maybe start writing on that because i dont have a computer other than my families which is also why it takes so long. i barely get to use it.

but im am really sorry and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

LOVE HANNA

PLEASE FAN, COMMENT, AND LIKE, ALSO EAT COOKIES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, that's OK." I said, quietly.

"So that's why you wanted to leave?" My aunt asks out loud. WHY?! She's not supposed to say that out loud! That's so embarrassing and mean.

"Please don't embarrass me and let me do the talking" I whispered into her ear.

"Um hi guys, this is my aunt. It's too bad we can't stay. I would love to stay and talk to you guys but something came up and we have to leave." I was making things up as I went along. All I knew was that I wanted to get out of here and not stay and talk to them.

"No, we don't have to leave. You just said you were SO hungry. You even fell out of the car!" Tia said. Did she really have to say that? They boys were staring at me. I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks as I blushed. That was super embarrassing.

"Aunt, I told you not to embarrass me. Let's go." I said a little quieter.

"Please stay, these boys are just annoying. I would love some company." Harry says, standing up and facing me. He had a smile on his face and I could slowly feel a small smile forming on my face. He was standing close to me and now that I could examine him more, I could see that he had green eyes. They were the prettiest green I had ever seen. Usually guys had blue or brown eyes, I don't think I've ever seen such pretty green eyes.

After a while I noticed that I haven't said anything and everyone had noticed that I was staring at Harry. Another blush swept on my face. What is wrong with me these days.

Trying to help me out my aunt started talking.

"We'll stay... but only if you guys pay." she said, winking at Louis. She did not just wink at him! This is getting even more embarrassing.

"Of course we'll pay!" They say in union together! I couldn't help but laugh out loud as they all said it at the same time.

"Fine." I say grumpily. I could easily see myself becoming friends with these 5 guys, but that wasn't at the top of my interest list and things to do on vacation. I'm gonna have to try and stay away from them as much as I can. It would start too much drama becoming friends with One Direction.

We didn't realize that the Waitress still stood next to us waiting to take us to our seats. She didn't seem to mind waiting thought because she was too busy staring at the boys. She winked seductively at them but they just ignored her. Slowly she became pissed off. I guess she's never been turned down.

"Ahem, your table is waiting." She says rudely to me and my aunt.

"Sorry, but they will be sitting with us. Could you please get us two more chairs." Harry says, not even looking away from me. He was still looking at me smiling. Even though it turned into a smaller smile as he talked to the waitress.