ATSV (chapter 3)

Really? Who calls themselves 'Mr. Clurls'? That is the most stupid name that I have ever heard of. Even though I say it's a stupid name I don't change it because I can show my friends that I have Harry Styles number.

'Hey, don't call me a creep, but i really wanted your number and I really want to hangout with you. I mean just think about how much you could brag about that to your friends. Please answer. Love, Harry'

I read the message. The truth is I probably would brag about it to my friends, but not a lot. Right now I just want to enjoy my time in Hawaii and not worry about what's going to happen once I go back home and why Harry wanted my number so bad.

I didn't answer...yet. To say the truth I did want to hang out with them, they seemed like a nice group of guys. I don't care if they're famous.

"What do you want to do today?" My aunt, Tia, asked me.

"FOOD! I'm starving!"

She laughs. "You always think of food, don't you?"

"Gasp! Are you calling me fat?! I haven't eaten for 16 hours, obviously I would be hungry."

"No, haha I'm not calling you fat. There is a new Greek restaurant in town, I've been there once, it's really good."

"Hmm I've never been to a Greek restaurant, sounds interesting. Let's go!"

We leave the airport and i decide to tell her about my nice adventure on the plane.

"Tia, guess who I met on the plane."

"Oh I don't know, George Clooney." She answers jokingly.

"Close, but no. I met this band called 'One Direction' that my friends love."

"OH MY GOD! I have heard of them! They are a group of fine looking young men."

"Oh lord, Tia. Yes, they are hot, but you don't know what they're like in person."

"So who cares. I think you should get together with one of them" She says. No you have got to be kidding me. This is the last thing I wanted, even though I'm cracking up on the inside.

"Tia, that is never going to happen. Yes, maybe I have Harrys number but I'm not -"

"YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?!"

"Eyes on the road! And yeah he put it in my phone when I was asleep."

"Oh honey. You NEED to answer him. I mean just think about it, he wants you! I know it!"

"Um yeah, you're crazy. Shouldn't you be worrying about your life?"

"Well yeah, but it's nice to help others."

"OK, whatever, can you just hurry up, I wanna eat!"

"Haha OK." Is she right? Does he want me? Maybe I should answer him. Later tonight. Maybe he has already forgotten about me and then all my worries will be over and I can enjoy Hawaii. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it with One Direction here.

I take my iPod out to see what secret CD my friends put on there. They told me it was for me to listen to on the plane.

As I scroll through i see all my favourite artists: Ed Sheeran, Adele, Rihanna, The Wanted, LMFAO, Pink, McFly, Little Mix, One Directio- wait, that was never there before. I am 100% sure I do not have One Direction on my iPod. I leave my music and go to my notes.

Dear Lena,

Since you're going to be in a plane for 16 hours we decided to give you a CD of the best band and music.

You might've already seen it, but if you haven't it's ONE DIRECTION! We know you love them.

Haha jk. We know you don't love them, but can you at least listen to the CD once? Please, for us. Tanks! xD

Love, your best friends (Shivani, Nina, Alice, Connie, Katie) <3

I knew it. Only they would put One Direction on my iPod. I decided to listen to my friends and choose to listen to One Direction. The first song that plays is 'I Wish'. I must say, this song makes me sad whenever I hear it. I always wonder if they are talking about a specific girl in the song that they love or loved once before.

I closed my eyes, and could feel myself drifting away. This is the fist time that I fell asleep listening to One Direction.

---

"Lena." I can hear my aunt say quietly, but I decide to ignore her.

"LENA! YOU FREAKING HAVE TO GET UP!" I sit up straight and stare at her.

"You didn't have to yell at me, I was awake." I say, my heart still racing.

"It didn't look like you were getting up any time soon, and we're at the restaurant" She tells me.

"I was gonna get up soon. YAY FOOD!" I hastily open the door and unbuckle myself. I guess I wasn't totally awake yet, because the next thing I know I'm on the ground.

"Ahahaha you fell out of the car!" Instead of helping me, my aunt just laughs at me. She's so helpful.

I slowly get up. "You could help me, you know. Your poor niece just fell out of a car."

"But... but it was so funny!" She says still laughing.

"You are not very nice. When you slip and fall on a banana peel I'm not going to help you up! HA!" I suck at comebacks.

"OK OK, lets just go eat. You said you were hungry." As if on cue, my stomach growled.

We walked in and waited for the waitress to seat us when I heard familiar voices. NO you have got to be kidding me. I look around and spot them. All 5 of them. Laughing.

"Oh god, can we please go." I whined to Tia.

"Why? Whats the problem now?"

"Um I'm just not hungry anymore..." I lied.

"Pshh yea right. I don't believe that." The waitress came and told us they had a table ready for us.

We followed her, and she went straight in the direction of the boys. We have to pass their table. This is hell.  I quickly looked at the ground trying to not have them see me.

I guess they still noticed me. "Oh hey isn't that Lena?" I hear Niall say.

"LENA! Why don't you sit with us?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sooooo sorry guys!

i finished the chapter like a really long time ago but then it didnt save and i lost it!

it was actually really long!

so the last couple of days i have been working on rewriting this new chap and i did it, its not as long or anything but hey at least its a chapter. i know its boring and everything but im sorry

i was almost done and then my computer decided to just shut down and everything got deleted again! that happened 4 times and then i finally got it! these are not just excuses they are the truth!

but anyways im gonna try to start writing more often because i have 14 fans! wooo and im so excited. i realy like writing this story.

I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS, FANS, VOTES AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Please keep voting, commenting and faning!!!

LOVE, HANNA! xD