Chapter Two

**~~ 

WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS:

Creepy Siblings

Tons of Screaming

VERY Gory/Horrid Sights

Don't read if you can't handle

visualizing lots of blood and guts

ENJOY LOVELIES

**~~

Niall's eyes fluttered open. He groaned. 

"What happened?" He said looking around hoping to see someone. All he saw was the darkness. He called out for the others but heard nothing. Suddenly, there was a banging on the wall. Niall thought he was just hearing things but the banging became louder and more often. 

He crawled, afraid to try and stand, over to where the banging was coming from. As he got closer, the banging got louder. He began to hear someone grunting and struggling.

"Hello is anyone there?" Niall whimpered. 

"Niall. Niall is that you" the voice on the other side spoke. Niall quickly recognized the voice as Harry. 

"Harry where are you." Niall said. 

"I don't know. It's a white room. It's dark but I can still see. The walls are bloody and dirty and there's a door literally right here but it's locked." Harry said trying to sound calm even though you could tell he was afraid. 

Harry started banging against the door hoping to somehow break the lock on it. 

"I can't see anything." Niall started weeping. He showed his fear. He longed to be more manly like the others, but he just couldn't. 

On the other side of the door, Harry was slowly pacing back and forth, trying to figure out how to get through the door. Finally he though of an idea. He slowly walked over to door, lifted his leg and kicked the lock off. He was able to get the door open. When he opened it, he found Niall in a corner sobbing. 

A voice screeched. Both the boys' heads snapped in the direction of the screeching. 

"OOOOOHHHH! YOU BROKE MY DOOOOORRRRR!!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS STYLES!!!" the voice screamed with anger. 

Niall started crying harder. 

"Niall shhh. We're going to find the other boys and we're going to get out of here. Okay." Harry said hugging the crying Irish boy, trying to comfort him. 

**

Upstairs, Zayn found himself in a corner, arms wrapped around his knees, rocking back and forth. 

"What the hell is going on here." He whispered to himself. He slowly got up and looked around the room. It was a dark blue but almost looked black because of the dirt. In this room, there was actually light. Zayn walked over to the door and grabbed the handle.. Hesitantly, he twisted the handle to see if it would open. It did. 

The door slowly and noisily slid open revealing a dark hallway. 

"Hello? Anybody there?" he called out hoping someone would hear him. 

Nothing.

"Hellooooo?"  he once again called out. 

"Zayn!! Oh lad, It's so good to hear your voice again." Liam said excitedly. 

"Where are we mate?" Zayn asked. 

"I don't know but it's a tad bit creepy and sitting on the floor for so long made my bum hurt. I wanna leave." Liam said with fear in his voice. 

Zayn stepped out in the hallway. He could hardly see anything but he could make out figures really well. He could make out the doors and things. 

"Liam, come out in the hallway." Zayn said. 

Liam stepped out into the hallways. He could see Zayn. Zayn could also see him. 

"We have to find the other guys. Which way should we go?" Liam asked. 

"I say left.." Zayn said responding. 

They turned to their left and started walking down the hallways, checking each room with hopes to find their bandmates. In every room there was nothing until they got to one room.

Liam sighed and opened the door. 

"Oh my gosh!" Liam screamed as he looked at the horror inside the room. Zayn walked up beside him and took in the horrible sight .

There were two people in the room, one a boy and the other a girl. There was blood splattered all over the walls. The boys head was on one side of the room and pieces of his brain were stuck to the wall. The girl looked as if she'd be whacked with an ax at least fifty times. She had a huge cut mark in the middle of her forehead and her limbs weren't attached to each other like they're supposed to be. 

Zayn slammed the door shut. He felt like he was going to throw up inside of his mouth. Liam just stood there with pure shock and disgust on his face. 

Zayn grabbed Liams arm. "Come on" Zayn said. "We gotta go find the rest of the boys. 

After spending most of their time looking for the rest of the boys, they finally got to a floor level that they hadn't discovered yet. 

"We're gonna find them, don't worry." They faintly heard Harry say

"Harry where are you?" Liam asked. Niall's face immediately lit up upon hearing Liams voice. He was indeed much happier than before. He sniffled and wiped his eyes. 

"We're in the very last room to the left." Harry said. 

"We?" Zayn asked suddenly becoming excited. Zayn and Liam walked all the way to the end of the hallway and found Harry and Niall. 

"Wait, if we're all here.. Where's Louis." Liam asked. Niall automatically burst into tears again. His best bud was gone. 

Harry showed no emotion. Deep down inside though, his stomach turned with fear for Louis. He didn't want to lose Louis and he knew that the others didn't either. 

Suddenly while everyone was deep in thought, the door suddenly slammed shut and locked itself. The room was full of fear. 

"HELLLLLOOOOOOO MY LOVELY BAND!!" a voice shrieked.

"Where the hell is Louis you bitch?!?" Harry yelled out, obviously angered. 

"Ohh, you're not going to find out talking to her like that." another voice said. "Now ask nicely."

Harry sighed. "May you PLEASE tell me where my Boobear is." he said like the sweet, cheeky guy he is, still angered however. 

One of the voices squealed. 

"Heres the thing.. You'll have to find him before Midnight.. Otherwise, he's dead." the other person said.

"Oh look, it's 10:30 now!" they said. 

"Here's how this thing will go. At every hour, you will hear a noise. Nothing major. Maybe it'll sound like a cannon. I don't know. IF you haven't found him by Midnight, you WILL have to listen to him die sadly. Sooo, good luck.. Not really" they said. 

They thought hard. They knew they had to find them.

Harry wouldn't stop until they did.

**~~~

FINALLLLYYYYY!! I've been trying to hard to finish this chapter but I kept getting distracted. But I hope you lovelies enjoy.

Sorry for that disgusting image that I probably left in your head of what was in that room...

Sowwy