4

Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.

If I'm vinegar, then you must be baking soda. Because you make me feel all bubbly inside!

You must be the cure for Alzheimer's, because you're unforgettable.

I'm in the mood for pizza... a pizza you, that is!

I was so content with my life and one day I asked God, what could be better than this? And then I met you.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!

Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.

You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.

Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!

You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!

If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.

If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.

Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.

Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more.

You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.

Put down that cupake... you're sweet enough already.

You wanna know what's beautiful? Read the first word again.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.