Chapter 7 - Come with me

READER POV

What?! The voice said that Jeff still alive and he want me to come with him? How dare him! All this years I thought he died. He must the reason why all my friends and fiance died. That bastard have to pay! I run to my room and open the door to see Jeff the fucking Wood still alive and smile like an idiot(me: don't he always? Jeff: hey!)

"Hey babe!" He said to me. I look at him and didn't say anything. He looks nervous and trembling, looking elsewhere but my eyes. "Jeff....." I said and he look at me and saying yes. I went to him, touch his chick with my hand. Looking him in the eyes, "Do you how it's feel for me?" I ask him. He shook his head as his answer is a no. Then, I slap him really hard that make him fall down. I look down at him, "That's for leaving me for thinking that you were dead....". I went to him and slap him again, "And that's for killing people especially my friends and fiance". He pout at me and take my hands tightly, "Come with me...." I look at him weirdly, "To where?" I ask.

~Time skip~

And we went to huge mansion in middle of forest. I'm impresses that there's a lot of killer here and to forget, friendly. I look at the girl who actually the voice in my head, her name's LMK, full name is Lovely Maniac Killer. She told me to call her Lovely or LMK. For the killer, she's seem normal, well except her eyes.

Before we go inside to the mansion, Lovely told me Mr. Boss or Slender Man are quite strict person. And he never like humans much except killer.

When I entering the mansion, I see many weird looking people. Lovely walk to the stairs and she look at me, " I'm gonna meet Mr. Boss....I need to explain to him before he try to kill you or Jeff". She laugh and go upstairs, Jeff being Jeff, he roll his eyes. "Come on, you need to meet some people here" he said at me, holding my hand.

____________________________________

ME : Hey! Hello! Nice to meet you guys here again.

JEFF : Yeah, about time you to continue this story!

ME : Awwww~ Is it Jeffrey miss me?

JEFF : SHUCH UP, WOMAN!!!?

ME : Shuch up? Bwahahahahaha!?!?!?

JEFF : Just give a like, comment and what ever!?