Chapter 3 - HOT DAY

JEFF POV

It's hot today, Liu not here because he have study group. What a nerd! I prefer hanging out with someone. Sigh, I wish (y/n) not busy today. Better call her, I take my phone and dial her numbers. "Hello, Jeff?" she ask "Hey, (y/n) I just wondering that you free today?" I ask in hope tone. "Yeah sure thing. I really bored right now and Jason don't wanna hang out with me!" she said. Wait what? Jason? Who Jason? "Hrmmm...who Jason?" I ask with jealously voise. "Haha...Oh right! You didn't know Jason yet. His my big brother who already have finished his college." she explaid and I sigh. "What? Don't tell me you jealous with my big brother, do you?" She ask with joke tone. "J-just meet me at park!" I said and hang up. Man, that girl sure are hard to take care. I changes my t-shirt and pant and go to park. It's been 3 week that (y/n) and I are dating. I can't even happier right now. I looking for (y/n) still not here yet. Damn girls sure take longer when came changing outfits. I look again and I see Randy and his damn gangs. Shit! This isn't the times Randy! "Well, well, isn't Jeffrey that emo boy that dating with a lonely girl. What's her name again? Oh! (y/n)" he said. I glare at him "What do want Randy? I waiting someone here" I said. He laugh "Who? (y/n)? Wow! You guys sure are serious about your relationship hah?!". I glare him with hate "Now, now, Jeff don't be like that. It not nice to glare people like that" he smirk. That's it! I can't take it any more! I punch him really hard. He shout to his gangs to hit me too. 3 to 1 that's kinda not fair. But who cares! No one I NO ONE mess up with (y/n)! I punching Randy and his gangs.

READER POV

I quickly changes my outfit and go to park. When before I go and Jason ask me where I'm gonna go. "I gonna hanging out with Jeff" I said Jason glare at me. Oh dear, here's go again "Jeff? The guy that you told me? The guy who dating you without my permission?" he ask with anger. "Jason! Stop that Jeff is good guy. He never try to hurt me. Beside before we dating we were best friends okay!" I said at him with pout face. "Ugh! Fine, just go. Can't let him wait you any longer do we?" he said "Thank you, big brother" I kiss his cheek and go to the park. When I arrive I see Jeff and Randy's gangs. Jeff full of blood around him with wide smile on his face while Randy and his gangs are laying on the ground. What should I do? Why is Jeff acting crazy?