Chapter 4

Jessica's P.O.V

I pulled away from Mike remembering that we were in public.
"Hey.. What was that for?" He said with a cute little pouty face.
"Uhh.. If you haven't remembered but.. We are in public." I said with a laugh. He smiled and let go of my waist.
"Want a piggy back ride the rest of the way back?" He offered. I immediately nodded my head. He turned around and bent down. I jumped onto his back and loosely hung my arms around his neck.
It took about 15 minutes to get back to my house. My sister wasn't home yet and thank god for that because other wise she would've been freaking out. She's just like my mom.. I miss her.
"Babe, what's wrong?" Mike said breaking my trance of memories of my mom.
"Huh? Oh, nothing." I said forcing a fake smile. Mike came closer to me and put his finger under my chin and pulled my face up.
"I know you're lieing. What's wrong?" He said sweetly. I just stared into his dark brown eyes, Full of mystery, adventure, curiosity..
"I'm just thinking back to my mom." I said looking down again. He cupped my face in his huge warm hands.
"Don't worry about it baby. It wasn't your fault for her death." He said looking into my eyes. His words felt so reassuring. I reached up and placed a small kiss on his lips and pulled away.
"This why.. I love you." I said as we just stared into eachothers eyes.

Mikes P.O.V

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I knew Jessica was feeling sad, whatever emotion she feels I feel.
"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh nothing." She said forcing a fake smile onto her pretty little face. I knew right away she was lieing. I came closer to her and placed y finger under her chin to make her look me in the eyes.
"I know your lieing. What's wrong?" I asked her. She just stared into my eyes for a while before answering.
"I'm just thinking back to my mom." She said looking down at her fidgeting fingers. I cupped her face in my palms and made her look at me.
"Don't worry about it baby. It wasn't your fault for her death." I told her looking into her bright blue eyes. They reminded me of the ocean.. So beautiful yet has many secrets.
She reached up and placed a small kiss on my lips.
"This is why... I love you." She said as we stared into eachothers eyes. She was so beautiful and fragile. I feel like if I hug her too hard she will just break in my arms, but because of her fragileness is what makes me be more protective over her.

Jessica's P.O.V

When I looked into his eyes they seemed so familiar to the wolves. So protective and sweet, it was as if Mike is the wolf. But that could never be. I shook away the thought and focused on him.
"Want to watch a movie?" I asked pulling away and walking to living room. He quickly followed and responded with a nod.
"Why don't you order the pizza and I'll pick the movie." I said with a wink. He always hated when I chose the movies. He claims I don't have good taste in movies. Well, we'll see if I have a bad taste in movies if I make us watch the Conjuring. Hehe
"Yea sure. 2 pies or one?" He asked taking his cellphone out.
"Knowing you.. I'd say 3." I said with a giggle. He scowled at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him. Then before I knew it I was picked up off the ground and thrown over Mikes shoulder.
"Mike! Place me down!" I said laughing.
"Nope." He said while popping the "p". I continued to playfully hit at the back of his back and kicking my legs around. He ran around the whole house with me on his shoulder. The whole time I couldn't stop laughing. Finally, after a few fun minutes he placed me down.
"That was for calling me fat." He said taking me off his shoulder.
"I did not call you fat. I merely said you eat a lot." I said crossing my arms.
"Well the take a good look at my stomach because its slender now." He said and picking his shirt up. Exposing his 6 pack. I couldn't help but stare.
"Hellooo.. Earth to Jess." He said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head and looked at him.
"Mr. Fatty, have you ordered the pizza yet?" I said with a giggle. He huffed and crossed his arms.
"Well, Mrs. Fatty I have." He said with a smirk. I laughed at how he was acting.