1.

- everybody haves there own story, some were made to be bad- and some was made to be good.
__________________________________

Autum p.o.v

Im Autumn, I'm 17, softmore in high school. I'm fully Indian; west indie, and I don't talk as much, I'm a stud.

____________

I walked into my bed room, tired from a long ass day of school. Man I tell you them kids can get very annoying, I laid back thinking that maybe if I faked sick, mom would let me stay home.

After taking my clothes off, I hoped into the shower, And rinsed my self off. Just like any other human, enjoying their shower. I got out the shower, and dried myself off.

Walking into the bedroom, I heard my phone vibrate, I pick it up to see my best friend texted me.

Besti👭🌹: you haven't talked to me all day, the fuck you been.

Not today...

I threw my phone on the bed, put on some clothes, and headed for the stairs. " Mom, my stomach hurts and my head". I say

She walks to the bottom of the stairs and looked at me. " Lie again, you was just fine earlier today". She says to me, I grab my stomach and wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead.

"Mom I'm serious!". She comes to me and feels my forehead. " Good lord your hot!!".

Good I took that shower

" Go lay down, and I'll fix you some soup". She lets out a sigh before walking off. I'm a good ass actress. I took off my shirt, and basketball shorts,and sit bed, still keeping up with the act.

I pulled out my phone, and texted my best friend back, not really wanting to. But I knew if I didn't, she was gonna fuss my ass out.

: Bitch I was at school😒, yo' dumbass just ain't see me, cause I've been low-key. Off my line, i got to fulfill this sick role now.

she texted me back, but i ignored it. I have no time for anybody drama. especially when im playing sick. I laid my head back onto the pillow and stared at my celling, just thinking about irregular things. While staring i slowly closed my eyes, my sleepiness gaining full control on me. after a couple minutes of sleeping, i heard my mom sit a bowl on my nightstand. I peeked through my eye lids some, to see her walking near me. She sat on my bed, and rubbed my back. She leaned in some and whispered in my ear. " i know you playing sick, but ima just let it slide. you can stay home sweetheart", i instantly smiled, she got up and walked out of my room.

I opened my eyes, and took one last blink, before falling off to sleep.

meanwhile on the other side of the world............

My name is Jordan, i am 18 years old, a graduate from high school, but in college. I am a socially person, im a stud....and thats all you need to know about me.

It was already 3:49 pm, and i was already getting tired of this class. Knowing me, i just want to go to bed and sleep. The teacher calls my name up to the front of this class to present this presentation in front of everybody. I thought it was stupid, all we were just talking about was just are favorite animal, and where the animal lives, what it does to survive in the wilderness, and the aging process of the animal. I chose a baby pig, because they are adorable.

I walked on front of the class, pulled my flash drive out in stuck it in the computer that we were using. I cleared my throat before speaking out loud. " um, i did a project on baby pigs, we already know the aging process which is 5 years to one of a human".

12 minutes later...

I walked back to my seat, after having the whole class clap for me. I relaxed, just watching the next person get up there. I slowly started to feel bored, I took out my phone and decided to get on wattpad, just to read a book or something, before class is over.

I clicked on a book, and read until I heard the bell. " Jordan, can I please see you at my desk?!". The teacher asks me, I slowly got up, and walked to her desk. She looked me up and down before saying something. " Yes, Mrs. Carrie", I say she smiles and opened her mouth to speak.

" You have a A for this project you did, I am happy to say that you've done a great job!, Keep up the good work". I smile at her, while thanking her.

The bell was still ringing , I walked out of class, and headed for my best friend, so I could go to his house and chill.

" Wassup, jordan", he speaks to i grin, " nothing, just trynna go to your place". "I'm heading out now, so yeah you can ride along". He says and with that I walk out the building and head for my car.

He put on partynextdoor song" break from Toronto", and started to drive. I sangd along, i mean like this is my favorite song. In less than 7 minutes, we reached to his place. I got out the car, headed for the door. He tossed me the keys, i unlocked the door, and ran inside heading for the controllers so i could go ahead and start the game for call of duty.

He walks inside, throw's his book bag on the ground, and walks over to pick up the last controller. " dude you finne get yo' ass whopped in this game!", he says i look at him and smirk.

yeah you'll win alright...bett

this chapter is terrible, but next chapter should be better