Chapter two: foul

It had been a whole month since they arrived at Hogwarts Nigini was in her room when she heard all the commotion outside in the common room, she went down to see everyone  scared and panicked. "What's going on". She made her way to the front so she could be seen and then said "all calm down back to your dorms I will deal with it". They did as she said, she wasn't sure what was going on but she will sure try. She  walked outside to see Tom Riddle pointing his wand at what seemed to be a first year. "Tom". She walked up to him and pointed my wand at the back of his neck. "Put the wand down". He did what she said which shocked her but then he pointed the wand at her.

"Your brave aren't you". He backed her over to the wall with his wand still pointed at her neck.
"I'm not scared of you Tom, your Foul and I hate you, I always will". She didn't hate him but she had to act brave.
"Funny enough, I don't hate you Nigini and I know it's the same for you". He bent his head down to her level and kissed her, full on kissed her. When he broke away he left her shocked and speechless. "Don't tell anyone, but I think I may love you". She looked at him shocked for a moment until she pulled herself together once again.
"I wanted to admit it to you but I thought you would laugh in my face". She looked down tears running down her face. Then thought of one thing. "How do I know your being serious"? She replaced her sad face to a serious one in seconds. But then changed it again when he once again kissed her.
"That's how, now will you Nigini Ravenclaw come with me Tom Riddle to the ball and be my date"? He bowed down to her which made her blush, she knew Myrtle would be sad but she also knew her friend would want her to be happy.
"Yes I will". And then they both walked off.

Harry,Hermione and Ron looked so shocked to see that Tom Riddle actually loved someone and was kind, when Harry met him he was evil and like she said Foul.