At Malfoy Manner

I was grabbed by Lucious in a tight hold and my arm felt like it would break, but I breathed through it as Harry was brought in front of Draco. "Come on Draco if this is who you think it is then we can call the Dark Lord." Lucious then had his wife hold me and he bent down grabbing Draco's shoulder. "Everything will be forgiven if we deliver Harry Potter to him." Lucious then looked at me. "Its Harry isn't Nemanessia you're always around him like a little sister so that boy must be him." I looked him straight in the eye and lied. "I've never seen him before in my life."
"What's wrong with his face?" I heard Draco say but staring at him I could tell he knew that it  was Harry he was just pretending. "Yes what is wrong with his face give me her wand I want to see the last spell she cast." She then stopped looking shocked at seeing at the Gryffiondor sword. "Where did you get that?" She asked pointing at the sword. "Found it in her bag reckon its mine now." She then attacked him with her wand and he fell to the floor dead. Bellatrix then had Wormtail put the boys in the seller and she backed Hermione to the wall and then I was grabbed by Draco and I whispered to him. "Draco you have to do something she'll hurt Hermione."
"Nem I can't my dad and me are thin ice right now if I go against your father our family is dead." Hermione was put on the floor and Bellatrix got on top of her. "Who got into my vault that sword is supposed to be in my vault at gringotts how did you get into my vault."
"I didn't get into it I swear."
"I don't believe it." She then used a knife and began carving into Hermione's arm while Hermione screamed. "No stop it leave her alone Bellatrix stop it now please I'm begging you!" I screamed at her she then stopped and walked over to me while I looked at Hermione. She had the word muddblood carved into her arm. "Nemanessia you know this girl and now that we all know that you are against your father we know everything else that you hang around a muddblood girl, a red haired boy and Harry Potter and I bet that boy with a bad face is indeed Harry Potter so I'll make you a deal tell me everything and then I'll tell your father and then he'll take you back you'll be forgiven."
"I'm not telling you anything Bellatrix I hate you and the only person around here I want is my father so leave me alone." She then walked over to Hermione and pointed her wand. "So what should we do with you? I think I'll kill you or maybe give you to the Dark Lord as a offering."
"Like Hell!" Ron and Harry then ran up the stairs and started shooting spells but then Bellatrix grabbed Hermione and pointed her wand at her neck. "Well look here it's Harry Potter he's all bright and shiny for the Dark Lord call him." Lucious then moved his sleeve and was about to call my father with the tattoo but then he stopped and I looked up seeing Dolby. The shandiller started falling and in the chaos I pushed Draco off me and ran to Harry and Ron caught Hermione. Then Harry ran and grabbed the wands from Draco and then ran to me. "Stupid elf you could have killed me!"
"Dolby never meant to kill only to mane or seriously injure." Dolby then made a wand fly across the room. "How dare you, you dare you mess your mistress's wand you dare defy your master!" "Dolby has no master, Dolby is a free elf and he has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." Harry then reached for my hand as they were about to evaporate, but saw Bellatrix's knife coming and I knew I had to try and to stop them and my father if possible. "Go without me." I yelled I then ran in front of the knife and used a spirit shield to block it but I was tackled by Lucious and the knife went through the evaporation ripple. Lucious then put me in the seller and put the power blocking chains on my wrist. "Your father will be very pleased to see you." I was then left alone and I looked at my engagement ring on my finger praying that I would see Seamus soon.