Engaged at the age of 16 to a prince... Is there something wrong with this picture? Chapter 3

Hey guys my birthdays tomorrow c(= hehe

just so you know

and I'm sorry about how late I am I had alot of homework. Sorry =(

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Ahh! He was/is sooo hot it is not funny and anyone who knows me knows that I think everything is funny and I mean EVERYTHING. God, he's hotter than Edward Cullen, ok maybe not that hot but he is an extremely close 2nd.

"This is my daughter Rosella," my 'mother' told the people. "Rosella this is Nathan and Emma Pearlson and their son Sky Pearlson."

"It's nice to meet you," I replied trying to not let any venom into my voice as well as trying not to faint. God I could rip their beautiful faces to shreds.

"Now hunny there's been a change in plans your leaving with the Pearlson's now rather than next week." My mother told me. Lord please hold me back when I try and kill her after all she is my mum.

Before I could react the door burst open and my sister walked through the door. My mum made her go to a boarding school because she thought Eleanor (that's her sister) would be too distracted here.

"MUM, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME!!" she screamed still holding all her luggage. At this I burst out crying and ran upstairs.

Eleanor's POV

" MUM, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME!!" I screamed. I already knew what she did but it was dramatic. That was when Ro burst out crying and ran upstairs. I followed, god my mum's a b****! First boarding school now marriage lord she's a nutcase.

"Hey hun, are you ok?" I asked I felt like I was playing with fire. She didn't reply that was it. I marched downstairs and my head blew off.

"Who do you think you are you ruined 2 girls life's just because we remind you of your dead husband?! This does not give you the right to throw us aside like pieces of trash!" I was in tears by now. "You may think you own us but you don't and you may think that we'll obey your every command but we won't we are not dolls you can take out of a draw, make pretty and THROW AWAY!!" that was when I ran. I ran from the house and from my mother. I ran to the park and cried. I cried so much my eyes felt numb.

"ELEANOR!" someone shouted I recognised that voice but from where.

Rosella's POV

I could never be so proud of Elle and so angry at her at the same time. She stood up to mum and told her how we felt but why did she run away? Slamming her bedroom door would have been enough.

"ELEANOR!" I shouted.

"Ro?" OMG it's Elle. I ran towards the voice. Elle and I look like twins (apart from the fact that she's 13) except for our eyes I have warm brown eyes like mum but she has hazel eyes like dad. We looked at each other and burst out crying, again. I sat down next to her and we cried clinging to each other.

"Let's go home," I said she just nodded and let me drag her home.

Georgina (mum) POV

"I'm so sorry. My daughters and I are going through a rough time at the moment," I managed to say before I ran up to Rosella's room. When I got their I ran straight into my daughters arms and told her what happened.

"OMG mum I can't believe you didn't run after her." She whispered before grabbing her jacket and running outside.

That was it I burst into tears. I'm such a bad mother. It was my fault why did I have to be so irresponsible? Why did I have to get so drunk that fateful night? WHY?

I was so drunk that night all I can remember is seeing the contract that signed my two first born daughters off to men they would never meet till the oldest was 16.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

THANKS!!!