Engaged at the age of 16 to a prince... Is there something wrong with this picture?

Engaged at the age of 16 to a prince...Is there something wrong with this picture?

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHEESEBALLS DID YOU DO?" I yelled at my mother.

"You will not take that tone with me, young lady," my mother said strictly.

"FUCK WHAT TONE I TAKE! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO THREW MY OWN DAUGHTERS' LIFE AWAY!!"

"I did this for you, honey. Sky is a lovely boy I'm sure you'll love him." My mum said trying to reassure me.

"Whatever I'll shout some more tomorrow." I said heading to the stairs.

"Actually we're going shopping tomorrow I'm getting you a whole new wardrobe so you'll be set for the plane next week." My 'mother' said to me calmly. I snapped my head around at this and gave her a 'what do you want with me look.'

Is this woman crazy?

Apparently so.

At that I just walked into my room and slammed the door. I think I should introduce myself. My name is Rosella Elizabeth Hawkins (but people call me Elle) and I'm 16 yrs old. I'm about 5'7 and have chocolate brown, wavy hair that goes down to just beneath my shoulder blades. I'm slightly tanned (living in California and all) and look great in a bikini. I'm bragging just telling the truth though I'm not a cheerleader or part of the popular group.

So why was I shouting at my mom time for rewind... and play.

**Flashback**

"Mom I'm hoooome." I said. It was about 6pm because I had to an assignment at my friends place.

"OK honey dinner's ready in 5 minutes" My mom replied

So I went upstairs my head swimming with Mr Van Holden's' words in my head. Damn him. If anyone saw my room they would say 'damn she is all over the place' and that is what I am. I love pop/country music but I love some dance songs as well. I love romances and twilight ( it's a genre of its own) but I love comedy and horror as well.

When I got to my room I grabbed some black skinny jeans and my favourite T-shirt that says 'Stuff being the princess I wanna be da Queen' and went to dinner. When I got there my mom was already eating. 'Thanks for waiting mom'

I tuck straight in and was chewing when my mom said "honey, I found you a husband." The second the last word was out I spat the mash potato and gravy out.

**End Flashback**