Chapter 17

{Here it finally is! Aorry for the long wait! This chapter was written by samharry, my new cowriter. Would you lovely fans all pretty pretty please check out her story 'Once Upon A Direction'? Thank you very much. Now stop reading this boring shit and move on to the story!}

As we just finish up our last drawings, Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis come upstairs and into mine and Niall's room and say, "It's time to go home, Finn. It's getting late and we have to wake up early tomorrow, to go shopping for your new room, clothing and toys." At the sound of that, Finn starts to jump up and down, but all of a sudden he stops jumping.

"What's wrong?" I ask, moving over towards him to give him a hug. I hate it and always have hated it to see people upset. When they get upset, I get upset.

"I don't wanna go shopping if you guys can't come." He says with a sad look on his face, and tears threatening to fall down his face. 'Maybe we can go with him,' I say to Niall, as he nods his head.

"Well, lucky you," Uncle Louis starts, looking at Finn, "because we were planning on bringing them anyway." At the sound of that, all three of us start to jump up and down with joy. When we slow down a bit, we stand in a circle to do one big group hug. We all enjoy shopping. 'What about all the people at the mall? Remember last time?' Niall sends to my brain. I didn't even think about that. With that thought in my mind, I tug on Uncle Harry's pant leg. When he notices me, he bends down and picks me up so we are now face to face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asks, noticing the scared expression that is probably on my face.

"The mall." I say, "remember last time?" I ask, which is all he needed to hear to understand what's going through my head.

"That is why we are getting up early tomorrow, so we can go to the mall before it opens and everyone else goes." He says. It makes me so happy that Uncle Harry knew my fear, and dealt with it before I even could ask. I love how everyone cares for me so much. Before we moved here, it was just me and Niall, but now I have Daddy Zayn, Daddy Liam, Finn, Uncle Harry, and Uncle Louis.. And I know now what it feels like to be loved. Since this is all going through my head, I decide to give uncle Harry a big hug since he is still holding me.

"What was that for?" He asks me as he lets go of the hug. By this time, tears are coming down my face so I look to Niall, telling him to explain.

"Well," he starts, "we were both wry lonely before we met you all, and Nova was just really thankful for all of you guys to care about us. Before, we only had each other, and we thought that was a lot of love, but now, we both realized how much love there really is between a family." Niall ends, and everyone has a tear or two rolling down their cheeks.

"We love you both too." We hear Daddy Liam say as he picks Niall up for a hug and Daddy Zayn picks me up for one. I didn't even notice they were here listening to Niall talk for me.

"Ok, now since we are all now fully recovered over that sad moment, I think it's time to go." Uncle Louis says, grabbing Finn and putting him on his back for a piggy-back-ride, and grabs Uncle Harry's hand as he walks out the front door. "See you tomorrow." yells Finn. With that, we wave because he knows yelling hurts my ears. He was far away so that it didn't hurt as much.

"Now it's time for you two to go to bed." Daddy Zayn says after we close the front door. So Daddy Zayn gives me a bath, puts on my pjs, and brushes my teeth for me while Daddy Liam does the same for Niall.

By the time we are all ready for bed, it's 10 o'clock. Daddy Liam and Daddy Zayn tuck us in our beds, say good night, and leave our room. I turn to Niall, wraping my arms around him. He faces me and snuggles into the crook of my neck. We soon fell into a very peacefull sleep.

{So, what do you think huh? Did she do a good job or what?}