Chapter 9

The next day, we stopped somewhere at a playground. We jumped out of the tour bus and Niall and I started to play. After a while I started to get tired and walked back to the others. I jumped in Uncle Louis' lap and listened to the conversation.

After a few minutes I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I looked at it but nothing happened. "Daddy, Daddy!!" I yelled. "I think Niall is in pain!" I ran back to the playground and saw Niall lie down crying. "Ooh shit! Niall are you okay?" Daddy Zayn asked when he kneeled down next to Niall. He only cried and didn't answer. "Nova? Do you know what's wrong?" Daddy Liam asked me. "I felt a sharp pain in my arm so I think his arm hurt." I said. "Which one?" Daddy Liam asked me. I put up my left arm. I saw Uncle Louis talking to Paul. "Come on we have to go to the hospital right now!" Daddy Zayn said. I jumped into the bus immediately and the rest came after me. Paul started to drive like a maniac and soon we were at hospital. 

"Sorry, we've got an emergency here!" A nurse yelled while she ran alongside us with a bed. We were sent to a doctor’s office and they immediately maked some pictures. 

After a while they came back with results. "You're lucky this time. You didn't break anything just terribly hurt. We'll give you a special bandage to help you recover over the pain but you can do anything with it." Doctor Peters said. "If it hurts very much you could take some rest." Niall nodded. 

Daddy Zayn had asked Uncle Harry to get the pram from the car so now we were in it because Niall didn't want to walk. 

'Does it hurt much?' I sended. I immediately slammed my forehead. I could feel it myself. It only hurt a little bit now. 'No, not really.' Niall answered. I kissed his cheek. Daddy Liam smiled at us. I smiled back. Daddy Zayn pushed us so I couldn't see him. Daddy Liam holds his steps for a while and talked with Daddy Zayn. 

"Nova? Is it okay if we go eat something here?" Daddy Liam asked pointing at the Nando's nearby. I nodded. "Can you carry me?" I asked putting my arms in the air. He picked me up and I cuddled into him. "Tired?" He asked me. "Yeah." I mumbled. We walked into Nando's and Daddy Liam ordered something for us. Luckily there were not much fans. Only a few came and asked for photos and autographs.

We walked to our table and I sat in Daddy Liam's lap. I ate my chicken and French fries. I didn't really talk. The others were talking the whole time. Daddy Liam stroked my back a few times like he wanted to calm me down. 

When we walked out of the building, a huge group of fans ran towards us. I looked at Niall and saw him and Daddy Zayn between the fans. I knew Niall is claustrophobic. "Daddy! We need to get Niall away here!" I yelled. "Why?" Daddy Liam asked "He is claustlophoblic." I said falling over the words. Daddy Liam looked for Niall and Daddy Zayn. He obviously couldn't find them. "Daddy! I can hear him cry in my head." I yelled. He pushed to the crowd, searching for the other two. "Zayn!! Niall!!" He screamed. I saw a black quiff above the crowd. "There!" I pointed. Daddy Liam walked to where I pointed. "Zayn!!" He yelled. Daddy Zayn looked to us. I saw Niall crying in his arms. He was struggling with his breath. "Daddy! We need to get out of here, or else Niall is going to faint." I said. Daddy Liam and Daddy Zayn tried to get out of the crowd. 

Once we were finally out we sat down on a bench. There were some security guards around us. Daddy Zayn took a bag out of his pockets and let Niall breath in it. Soon Niall became calm and stopped crying. He only sobbed a little bit. 'Niall are you okay?' I sended. 'Yes, don't worry 'bout me.' He answered. 

We went back to the tour bus to relax a bit. Niall was still a bit... acting strange or something. I went playing with Uncle Harry. We played with my new dolls. It were the One Direction dolls. I played Uncle Harry while Uncle Harry played Uncle Louis. We let them kiss and hug. I giggled the whole time. "Uncle Hawwy?" I asked. "Yes Nova?" He answered. "How did you meet my Daddies?" "Eerm, you know about X-Factor?" I nodded. "We all auditioned there single, and after a while we were called back on stage and the judges said they wanted to make us a group.” Uncle Harry told me. "But that's the story in short." "Can you please tell me the whole story?" I asked. He sighed. "Well..." He started. He told me everything. I didn't spoke trough the whole story. "Wowie!" I giggled at the end. 

That evening there was another concert. Niall and I were left with Cathy again while the four boys were on stage. It was kind of boring 'cause we didn't get on stage this time. After a while we went to the side of the stage to watch our Daddies. They just started the twitter questions. "This is one for Harry and Louis." Daddy Liam said. "Why don't you adopt kids? Asks @1DForever." Daddy Liam continued. Uncle Harry looked to Uncle Louis. "We think it is going to be too crowded when there are three or four kids. Plus we're not ready yet." Uncle Louis said. 

In the evening we went on Skype with Grandma Karen. "Daddy? Can she see and hear us now?" I asked. "Yeah, say Hi!" Daddy Liam answered. "H-Hi." I stuttered. "Hello darling. How are you?" Karen said. "G-Good." I said. Daddy Liam kissed my temple. I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "Hi mom." Daddy Liam said. "Hello LiLi! How are you doing? With the kids and stuff." Karen asked. "Ooh we're doing pretty well. We really love the kids..." Daddy Liam spoke. I closed my eyes. "Eerm, LiLi. I think someone’s gone." I heard Karen say. "Do you mind...?” Daddy Liam asked, probably pointing at me. He stood up and dragged me to the bed parts of the bus. "No, I don't want to sleep." I cried. "Do you want to stay with me then?" Daddy Liam asked. I nodded. He walked back to the laptop. "She didn't want to." I saw Karen nod. We talked a bit more and I joined the conversation. 

I woke up in the dark next to Niall in our bed. I tried very hard but I just couldn't get back to sleep. I jumped out of the bed and climbed towards the soft snoring I recognized as Daddy Zayn's. I climbed next to him and cuddled in. I fell fast asleep.