Epilogue

Hey guys.

This is going to be my last video. I know you all just saw Dan's Goodbye. I'm sorry you had to see that. I know this is going to be difficult for all of you. But he wouldn't want all you to be upset. That's what he said. He'd want us all to celebrate his good moments. So that's what I'm going to do. At the end of my explanation. A compilation of my favourite moments of ours. Maybe with some sappy quotes or sad music over top. I don't know. Something he'd like.

I really want to apologise to all of our Australia viewers who bought tickets to the show. I didn't really have the strength to cancel it until last minute. I'm contacting all of the venues now and trying to get you guys refunds. I'm sorry. But I hope you'll understand.

I might as well tell you now. We were working on another book. I'm not sure what we would call it, but it's a bunch of pictures and stuff from our tours. I think I'll write some sort of conclusion, try to wrap it up, and publish it anyway. I want you guys to see it. I think it's great. I love it. I think you guys will to.

Alright. Here's the main reason I made this video.

I...

I fell in love with Dan.

And before you all start making a huge deal out of this, nothing ever happened. He didn't even know. But some good friends I've made recently have helped me come to terms with that fact. But now...

Now my heart is so shattered I'm not sure if I could fall in love again. But I'm sure Dan wouldn't want that. He was my best friend. My soulmate. But now, we're apart. Which doesn't happen all that often. It's been a long time.

And you know what, I'm okay. I'm doing okay. I'm not hurting myself or others anymore. I'm actually doing fine. I'm eating. I'm sleeping. I'm doing housework and talking to friends. I am applying for jobs. I applied for an internship as a director and producer at Google. I know a few people there, and I have a feeling I'll get it. I don't need the money. I just need something to do with my time.

I love you guys. And I'm going to be okay. I think I'll keep my twitter up. But I'm not going to be posting videos. I won't be as active as you'd like. I won't do any collaborations, but I will hang out with my other friends, which I have, believe it or not.

It's going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay.

And look.

It's sunny out.