*Avenged Sevenfold* Chapter 4

Jimmy's POV

"Get your ass in that shower or I'm going to make you." Tiff said pushing against me softly. She smelled so amazing..

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Try me baby." I said in a husky voice, smirking. Damn she was sexy crossing her arms over her chest. I wrapped her in my arms kissing down her neck and in seconds her arms were around my neck then to my utter shock she bit my lip softly.

"Goodnight." She said wiggling free and leaving me freezing cold. I jumped in the shower well aware of her triumphant laughter. I showered in record time leaving my hair wet and my body dripping I ran and jumped into bed beside her.

"Baby." I whispered but her eyes were closed as though she were asleep.. maybe I should leave her.. Nah. I kissed her eye lids down her cheek then her lips. She didn't respond but her eyelids tightened, I smirked before I kissed my way down to her lacey pink bra which was so beautiful against her soft skin.

I won! She started giggling and ran her hands through my hair. "I love you." I couldn't control my emotions .. I started to tear up as she kissed my fore head cheek and then my lips.

"I love you." I whispered hugging her tightly. We held each other just staring silently.. Before long she buried her face in my neck kissing it softly.

"Jimmy.. make love to me." My heart was pounding as I began kissing her.

***

Jimmy was making little trails down my neck as we cuddled against each other. "I've missed you so much. I don't want to leave you.'' I said watching him bite his lip looking sad.

"Then just stay with me forever." He said pleading.

"But... But.. I really have to pee.'' i said looking towards the bathroom.

"Hurry!" I giggled and jumped up well aware he was watching me I darted into the bathroom and glanced in the mirror.. I looked a mess.. my hair was everywhere my make up smeared under my eyes and purple marks from my neck down.. but i looked as happy as I felt. I grinned then used the bathroom. I quickly washed my hands as he yelled. "Hurry I miss you baby!!"

"Coming!" I yelled he burst into laughter and I shook my head as I ran my fingers through my hair and wiped under my eyes.. better..

I ran back in completely naked and jumped on him. "Miss me miss me now you gotta kiss me!" I giggled kissing him roughly.

***

I woke up to my phone ringing. Jimmy rolled over squeezing me against him. "Hello?" I said in a groggy sleep voice. 

"Hey we're going to go to dinner you guys coming?" Linds asked I heard laughing in the back ground.

"Give me an hour?" I asked nudging jimmy. 

''Ok we'll come by your room and walk together." She said laughing.

We hung up and I turned the lights on. "We are going to get food." I said and he jumped up quickly looking wide eyed.

"Good I'm hungry." He jumped up getting dressed quickly. I shook my head texting Linds that twenty minutes would be enough and hurried to the bathroom to fix my hair, make up and get dressed.  Jimmy hugged me from behind looking at us together in the mirror. "Your so beautiful."