Band Practice

I have massive writer block so bare with me :L

"Hope are you coming along tonight?"

"Louis, do I have? I'm so tired."

"No friend of mine is spending a friday night in"

" Well this friend is"

"Come on, you can get to know my friends better"

"What is even happening tonight anyway?"

"We are having a band practice at Harry's, I told you about our band right?"

"WAIT, you play in a bad" I laughed

"Stop laughing, we are actually not that bad. The five of us sing in it."

"Five of you?" this doesn't sound good. Louis on a stage. Singing. What has the world come to. Never in my life had I ever heard Louis sing or sound even slightly interested in music. Wow I really have miseed a lot.

"Yes, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and I. Niall plays the guitar aswell, My chemistry partner, Josh plays drums and..." I interupted him " Wait Josh Devine?" "Yes, how do you know Josh?" " His my tutor person" A confused face planted on Louis face, "He never mention that to me" "Anyway who else is part of the so-called band?"

"Oh so know your interested?"

"Shut up and just tell me."

"Okay well then there is Dan and Sandy , they play guitar and Jon plays the keyboard."

"Do you actually perform, like on a stage, infront of people?"

"Well.... we performed at Josh's aunt wedding "

"Oh so you have performed once, at a family gathering? Sounds like your going to be selling number 1's in no time" I said sarcastically

"Oh be quiet, anyway the school is having a battle of the bands competition at the end of the year and well we've decided to enter"

"Really? Do you think that's a good idea. I mean you say you've only performed once and I heard that if you win Battle of the Bands you get signed to a record deal?"

"Yes with Synco which is why we are doing it"

"Well now I have to come and see if you are any good"

"Well it didn't talk long changing your mind." Louis said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes "Be ready in five minute ii must pick up some pizza before we head over" he informed me " Ok I must just get my shoes" I stood up from my comfy spot on the sofa and went on a hunt for my shoes.

"Oh and Danielle, Eleanor, Arizona and I think Harry girl Caitlin will be there so you won't be alone" he shouted at me as I went up the stairs

"Oh great I won't be the only one who will have listen to your voice" With that comment I had a pillow thrown at my head

Twenty minutes later we arrived outside Harry with the still warm pizza. Louis and I walked up to the house and knocked at the door. We were greeted by a woman. She was very pretty.

"Hello Anne."

"Hello Louis, who is this beautiful girl?" I blushed slightly. She reminded my slightly of my mum before she got ill. Anne had the same coloured eyes as my mum and had the same figure.

"Oh, this is my cousin Hope"

"I've heard about you Hope, Harry was telling me about you."

"Oh.." It was the only think I could think of to say. I'm not good with making conversation with others.