CHAPTER 3

☆《 A Warning 》☆

□ □

It was now 3 pm in the afternoon and everyone were feeling hungry. Parth called jiggy to tell that they will stop at the dhaba for lunch. Jiggy informed this to yoyo and both the cars stopped near the dhaba.

They came out and saw there were about 10-12 cots..people were sitting on cot and having their food. They slowly took their place and ordered their food ,soon the food came. They were all enjoying their food but suddenly from no where a saint came infront of sanyukta and was started speaking loudly.

"EH LADKI TU JAHA JA RAHI HAI WO JAGHA THEEK NAHI HAI...VAHAN WOH REHTI HAI..WO PARCHAI WOHI HAI TERA INTEZAR KAR RAHI HAI..SABKO MAR DALEGA..KISIKO NI CHOREGA..SABKO MAR DALEGA. AAJ VUSKA INTAZAAR KHATAM HO JAYEGA.. MAAR DALEGI SABKO "

All were shocked specialy sanyukta. The manager pushed the saint outside the dhaba and came to them to apologise for the inconvinience caused ..

M - Please aaplog chinta mat kijiye wo pagal hai..kuch bhi bolta hai..pata ni aaj achanak kya ho gaya usse.

Rd - Its ok.

M - waise ek baat bataiye aap log ja kaha rahey hai?

P - Pehelgram. Vahan Aggarwal Palace hai na..vahin.

The manager gave a horrifying look to them and left them alone without speaking furthur.

They could still hear the saint saying.

"WO KISIKO NI CHOREGA..KISIKO NI CHOREGA..MAT JAO VAHAN..LAUT JAO APNE GHAR..MAT JAO VAHAN"

They all finished their dinner as quickly as possible and proceeded towards their respective cars.

They were driving and suddenly their car stopped.

S - kya hua hai?

Rd - pata nahi ,achanak he rukh gayi gaadi..ruko check karta hun.

He and parth came out . They found out the engine was over heated and needed some water. They both went in search of water leaving the girls alone in the car. Vidushi and Sanyukta came outside and stood on the edge of the road chit chating.

Suddenly vidushi saw a shadow on the car. She got scared. She immediately called sanyu and told her that there is someone in the car. Sanyukta went inside the car but there was no one to be found.

"Kya vidu vus pagal ki baato ke vaja se you are hallucinating. Koi nahi hey yahan." Sanyukta laughed out the matter even though it was quite evident that she was equally affected by his words.

Vidushi was confusd at this..till then the boys came wid sufficient water..after few mints they again set to go at their destination.

After 6 long hours they reached their destination AGARWAAL PALACE. The wind started blowing fiercly. The gate of the palace started shattering. The watch man was no where to be seen. As soon as they got down from the car,the gates of the palace opened atomatically,as if welcoming them.

□ □

**And the horror starts here. The Palace is somewhere where it all starts. There are so many secrets within the palace which they are yet to discover. Join sanyukta and her friends in their trip which is about to change their lives. This chapter is the last I am posting before my exams. I might post another chapter by last week of November or in between the semester exams if I get time. Keep reading , Keep Exploring . Do vote and leave your comments. This is a bonus update as I will be away for a while. Love you all. Just 3 days to go for my exams to start. Really going to miss you all. - ♡ Mona **