CHAPTER 2

□ □

"Gari roko" ..Sanyu Shouted.

Randhir immediately applied the brakes. Every one looked at her and asked together 'kya hua???'

S - wo..mujhe..mujhe.. Haan mujhe thoda suffocation ho raha hai yaha..vidushi tum please piche ao na mey aagey bethna chati hu.

Sanyukta gave a lame excuse and Vidushi finding no other way sat with parth and sanyu sat in the front seat. She was looking happy. Randhir started the car , now he doesn't have to look at the front mirror as sanyukta was sitting next to him. Mean while Parth's cell beeped wid a message. He opened the screen to check and was smiling because the owner of the message was "VIDUSHI" and she texted him

"MISSION SUCCESSFUL"

Yes some of your guess is right...vidushi and parth are couples and they both made a plan to make sanyukta and randhir together as they very well knew that they were in love with each other but they wont confront so easily.

Vidushi and parth were looking at sanyukta and randhir with a smirk at their face. 'Oh yeah , this is going to be fun' they thought.

On the other side yoyo, jiggy and kaustuki were coming in the other car.

"Gaadi thoda dhera chalao yoyo" Shouted jiggy.

"Enough of your stupidity both of you " Said kaustuki

k - And yoyo please slow down , Mujha etni jaldi nahi marna.

y - kaustuki ji, aap kaho tho maar bhi jaaye.

"Vaisa sunna hai ki hum jaha jaana waala hey vahan koi 'Parchai' Rehti hey . Aur kaustu tumha patta ha vo palace teen soo saal purana hey... "Said jiggy.

k - you mean three hundred years 😮!

Y - Haan, par tussi na darro kaustuki ji. Why fear when yoyo is here .

Agarwaal palace we are coming .

□ □

°° "Hello peeps 👋 Am busy in my semester exams right now , will try to update soon. This is a surprise update for my readers. Will give the next chapter when I get good response. Do vote and leave your views in the comment box. Horror coming soon. It willp start from the fourth chapter. Keep reading,Keep Smiling 🙆 Much love. Signing off until next time.

♡ Mona °°