Chapter 38- Santa's Lap Dance Experience

*Alice's POV*

"Where are you going?" Caleb asked me as I was about to walk out the door.

"To town." I answered.

"Do you mean the mall?" Caleb asked. I walked up to him slapping him the face as hard as I could before answering his question.

"No I mean town we are still English don't start turning American on me you little shit." I was about to walk out the door again but Caleb the inquisitive pecs of faeces asked another question.

"Oh-Kay why are you dressed as Santa?" He asked.

"Because I got a job as the Santa there!" I answered, I was about to run out the door.

"Do you me to drive you there?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sure my British brother!" I shouted shoving him out of the door.

On the drive there Caleb sang a One Direction song in his most digustingest voice ever while I slammed my hands repeatedly on the window trying to capture the attention of a passer by... No passer by's looked at me and I was sad.

"We're here!" Caleb shouted but when he turned to look at the car seat I wasn't there. I rolled out a couple of minutes ago when I first saw the shopping centre. "Hey don't run away from me!" Caleb shouted after me as I ran as fast as I could- while wearing a Santa suit- towards the doors.

When I reached the igloo I was supposed to be working at there was already a line of kids waiting. I looked at the clock and realised I actually wasn't late. I sat in the chair and waited for the elves to open the rope.

"Hey Alice!" One of the elves said to me and I turned to face them.

"James?" I asked.

"Yeah dude!" He answered and I shook my head at him. He looked really excited in that elf costume.

"Why are you working as an elf?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to be Santa but you took that role and I chose the elf then..." He walked closer to me before adding in a whisper. "And I realised I didn't want to be in a gang anymore so... Here I am!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

He stood in his position as a kid made his way through the fake snow covered path. He all but jumped in my lap blowing the wind out of me and I smiled down at him through the pain.

"Hi Santa aren't you supposed to be a boy?" Was the first question he asked.

"Um no Santa is definately a girl people just get mixed up because of my beard." I answered in a weird-what I thought was a- jolly voice.

"I thought only boys could grow beards." The boy said sounding confused.

"But that's only in the mortal world where I come from girls can grow beards too." I told him.

"That is soo cool! So Santa is actually a girl!" He said more to himself than me.

"You know I'm only Santa's helper so you never know your mummy could be Santa." I whispered to him.

"Oohhh!" He whispered sounding excited.

"Yeahh... So what would you like for Christmas?" I asked.

"A remote control car please!" The boy said smiling widely.

"I'll tell Santa but first you'll have to tell me one thing." I said in that weird voice.

"Anything!" He said jumping up and down on my lap.

"Have you been a good boy?" I asked.

"Yes!" He nodded his head.

"Well then you'll get your present for sure!"The little boy hugged me and jumping off of my lap.