chapter 2

KAT'S P.O.V

I have one question, have you ever gotten on the ground and laid one cheek to the ground and looked across the floor? If not do it now, it makes you feel small. That is what I saw but I was looking at my giant of a boyfriend which is really scary. My arm was throbbing, I was scared to death. My body finally aloud me to move, so I sat up, as soon as I did pain shoot up my arm again. The only thing I wanted to do was get away from people (who were giants to me). As I held my arm to my chest I ran across the ground and into a dark corner. Then there was a loud scream, I knew that scream. It was Hally.

"AHHHHHH!"

"what are you screaming at" asked Niall trying to calm her down

"There's a mouse!"

"No babe your just imagining things, let go up stairs and rest"

And with that they all headed up stairs, exempt for Louis. He said he would be up in a minute.

"Are you sure your OK?"asked Harry after the others left the room.

"Not really but I will manage" he said wiping the tears from his eyes. (Aww)

"Sorry bud, come on up when your ready"

"Thanks, I just need a moment"

With that Harry left and Lou walked around the room then leaned up against wall and slid down it to the floor, then put his hands around his leg's and started to cry again. I walked along the wall until I was in the shadows next to him. I was right next to him when his huge hand moved off his lap and headed down to the ground toward me! The only thing I knew to do was dive toward him. when I did I rolled forward and landed in his front pocket.

LOU'S P.O.V

"Sorry bud, come up when your ready" Harry said giving me a big huge

"Thanks, I just need a moment" I said Harry nodded and walked out of the room and upstairs. I walked over to were Kat had been less than 20 minutes ago, but now she was gone, and most likely forever. I leaned up against the wall and slide down to the ground. I knew that something was going to happen when I saw the look on Kat's face when she saw that weird o Brasil, and now my girlfriend is probably dead. Then the tears came again. I let them flow for a minute then I needed to get upstairs so I laid my hands next to me and stood up then headed out and up towards Niall's bedroom

SORRY IT'S SOOOOOO SHORT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON BUT SCHOOL IS SO HECTIC.        LOVE Y'ALL :-)