Chaptet 33

Brasil's p.o.v

I laid in my bed for a few minutes not wanting to get up but I had to finish my  'Brent controls' as the boys like to call it. I'm working on making it so that you can lay down and be physically put into his body so that it's just you in his body instead of like a video game. I got up and walked over to my door and went out into the kitchen.

"Boys? Where you guys at?" I called out. I waited a minute but no one answered.

"Lads? Where are you and what are you trying to hide before I find it?" I ask chuckling slightly at the memory of the one time a few weeks ago that the same thing happened but they were trying to hide Brent, they got pretty creative with their hiding places if you know what I mean. I found it amusing. Brent on the other hand did not. I opened the fridge and grabbed out a beer then shutting it again. I opened the beer with my pocket knife then turned around and walked down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Boys? Come on where you at?" I called as I made my way up the stairs. I got to the top and saw that they weren't in the loft so I walked towards the bedrooms. I opened the doors one by one and walked in. No one was there.

"Ok...now I'm getting confused"  I said to myself, taking a sip of my beer. I walked over to the window and looked out. All three cars were sitting in the driveway.

"So they didn't leave..." I turned, walked back down the stairs and turned into the living room.

"Come on you idjits. Where are you?" I called out throwing my hands in the air then down to my sides again in defeat. I didn't hear a sound. I took anther gulp of my beer and swallowed slowly.

"Lads? Max?" I called as I stepped outside and yelled then listened, nothing but my echo, the wind, and birds. I walked back into the house.

"Tom? Siva?"

"Nathan? Jay??" Ok now I know something isn't right. I went back to the living room and dropped down onto the couch, not looking first. I heard a crunch and my face paled. I got up and turned around slowly. There was a my shrink ray, now in nine or ten pieces.

"What the-" I stopped short as realization flooded over me.

"You idiotic morons!! What did you do!!" I yelled as I sat back down on the couch but on the seat next to my now crushed ray gun. I leaned forward and put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.

"How am I suppose to find you when you're 3 inches tall? And hiding. Since I've already looked all over the house and don't think I stepped on you" I said as I stopped and lifted both shoes just to check "nope definitely didn't step on any of you. So where are you hiding..." I kept talking out loud just incase they could hear me. I leaned back and sipped my drink some more not to interested in getting up and looking for them anymore. So instead I just sat and stared out the window. I finished my first bottle and laid it on the table next to the couch. I brushed the pieces of the gun into my hand and laid them on the coffee table. Then grabbed the bigger parts and placed them right next to the smaller ones.

'Maybe if I'm asleep they'll come out' I thought in my head. I scooted on my butt down a little bit more so my head could lay comfortably on the pillow behind me. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into a deep sleep.

Nathan's p.o.v

"Bad idea! Very bad idea!!!" Tom screamed as one by one Siva shrunk us down then turned the ray towards himself and pulled the trigger. He finally shrunk down to our size and the gun dropped onto the couch.

"Why the heck did we agree to this?!" I yelled as me and Tom huddled together as we shrunk away from the giant furniture towering over us from every side. I stopped shaking and let go of Tom. I leaned back and looked at him with wide eyes.