Chapter 2

it was Sunday night, our usual family night when mom and dad had time off of work and no one had school. it would just me my Mom, Dad, Chrissie (since she was staying with us for the night),and my four year old brother Joel. My dad was currently talking about some of the funniest moments in his job. since my dad was a cop he had a lot of interesting stories. my dad has feathery dark drown hair, crystal blue eyes like mine and he was pretty buff. I saw the man bench press 350.

"So there was this women she looked about 50, she was piss drunk. She was wearing nothing but her bra and underwear which was super gross because there was to much showing for a 50 year old. But anyways she hopped over the counter and gave a lap dance to the guy that was sitting behind there because she thought he was a stripper in a cop costume!" He tipped his head back and laughed loudly, banging his fist on the table making the food on the table jump a little. the whole family laugh until tears pricked are eyes and our stomachs hurt. well every one except for Joel.

"Uh daddy what's a lap dance?" He asked innocently, tilting his head to the side. He had my dad's hair and my mom's eyes but people still say we look a lot alike which I don't see. he's also the cutest shortie in the world. my dad almost choked on his potato when he asked that causing my mom to giggle.

"You'll learn when your older son." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "No he won't my little baby is staying pure." She said reaching across the table to pinch his cheek making them turn red. my mom had Brown Curly hair like mine but she hazel eyes. She was a really nice women but if you mess with the things she loves she is not afraid to mess you up personally.

"I don't know about that, you know us Powers men our irresistible." He chuckled taking a sip of his beer. "I can't argue with that logic." my mom giggled giving my dad a kiss on the cheek. Soon the doorbell rang making everyone look at each other seeing who's gonna get it. "I wanna get it! I wanna get it!" Joel chants getting up from his seat that had 3 big books on it to help him reach the table.

"Teddi go get your brother." My dad sighs. and with that i go and chase after the little rugrat. by the time i got to the door he already swung it open. "Joel what's wrong with you? You know your not supposed to open the door without an adult with you." I scolded. "But it was only Uncle Hawwy." he said hugging Harry's leg who was holding a big tray

"Yeah buddy but you should listen to your sister." Harry said messing up his hair. "What's up Teddi?" Harry asked giving me a one armed hug. "Teddi who's at the door!?" I hear my dad yell. I lead Harry into the kitchen. when they saw him there faces lit up especially Chrissie's.

"Harry how are you?" my mom asked getting up from her seat to give Harry a bear hug while my dad takes the tray from Harry's hands and sets it on the table that was already filled with food. ''Hi Mrs. Powers." Harry laughed hugging her back. when she pulled away my dad went up to him with a firm hand shake.

"What brings you by?" My dad asked suspiciously. "Im here to see Christina sir." Harry said with a smile that showed off his dimples. when he said her name she popped up and ran up to harry giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "Come on guys dont do that in front of me." Dad whined covering his eyes.

"Oh but its ok for you and mom to do it in front of us?" i question jokingly. "who pays for the food, bills, rent, and tuition hm?" Mom asked. "You two do." I mumble putting my head down. "Ok then so its ok for us to kiss in front of you guys." She said then going to kiss dad again. "Hey whats in the tray?" Chrissie asked. "Oh yeah me and my mom made cake and she wanted me to pack you guys some." he said opening the tray where there was some delicious looking cake.

"well we can have that after dinner why don't you come sit whit us." Mom said pulling up a chair. "Awww why cant you be a cool mom and let us spoil our dinner?" my dad pouts. "Zach don't say that in front of Joel hes gonna start thinking that we can have desert before the actual meal." Mom whispered harshly hitting his arm. "I was joking gosh" Dad chuckled rubbing his arm. after we all sat down we all started sharing stories again and filling up the house with laughter.

"So Teddi I heard what happened with that guy at the restaurant the other day." Harry said shoveling some corn in his mouth. I got wide eyed then looked at my dad who gave me a wired look. "What happened at the restrau-" he was cut off when a lump of mash potato's went splat on his face.

Knowing exactly who it came from i look at Joel who had a big grin on his face. dad wiped the food off his face then throwing it back at him, but it missed him and hit me instead. "You suck at aiming" I laugh tossing some corn his was but it also hit my mom, who gave me a mean look. "This was a new shirt." she said trowing food at me and before i knew it we were in the middle of an all out food fight.

Me and Chrissie were hiding under the table with plates covering our dirty faces with a ketchup and mustered bottle as our weapon of choice. We just listened as here were screams from my mom, dad, brother,and harry but then everything went quiet. me and Chrissie look at each other knowing that we got busted and before we can get out of there my mom lifted the table clothe yelling "found them" soon we were surrounded my people throwing random food items at us getting us even more messier if possible.

after we admit defeat dad helped us from under the table and he laughed as loud as he can when he saw the mess we made. "Well im gonna go get cleaned up so ill see you guys later." Harry said kissing Chrissie then waving good bye. after the was a bit of an awkward silence until i broke it. "So there's one shower and five of us." We all look at each other then all race up the satires to see who's gonna get up there first.

so these are the people i live with and moved to London with for about 2 years now and it couldn't get better

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry about me not posting anything at all for a while but I'm just dealing with a couple things right now and also I've been working on these stories that i am now posting. hopefully these get a lot of reads and please comment if you have any ideas and tell me if you like the stories and if i should keep it

also sorry if it was a boring chapter just bare with my here it will get better i promise

I LOVE YOUR VIRTUAL FACES