Just Go With it /Niall Horan\

"When is this Chick gonna be here?" I ask myself as I look at me watch and tap my foot on the teal colored tiled floor. I was waiting here in the back a restaurant for my friend Christine to come to have lunch with me for about 15 minutes now and she still hasn't shown up. I pull out my phone and start texting her to hurry as I got more sympathetic looks from people around me. All of a sudden there was a blonde guy with a grey hoodie that sat at the seat across from me. "Sorry man that seats taken." I inform him then I feel something on my knee.

"Listen we're on a date, and you have to pretend that everything is fine. if you don't I'm gonna have to blow your knee cap out." He whispered with his Irish accent. I gulp hard and I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. "So what's your name darling?" He asks, his other hand holding up his head. "T-Teddi" I choked out to scared to lie at the moment. I was internally freaking out. He did not have a gun under the table could he? I was taken out of my trance when I see my familiar black haired grey eyed friend Christine.

she glanced a the guy then me with a raised eyebrow. I give her a distressed look and she just nodded her head. "Uh were kinda on a date." the guy said Fanning her off. "yeah right she's here to see me not you ya Jackass." She said pulling up a chair and sitting next to me. I felt the gun nudge my leg which I think means he wants me to say something

"Uh Chrissie this is my boyfriend I wanted you to meet him....." I trail off. "what's his name?" She asked glaring at him. "my name's Lucas, Luke for short." He said holding out his hand. "I wasn't talking to you now was I?" Chrissie said with an attitude. Luke seemed a little taken back then he formed a small frown on his face. "well you were looking at me and you didn't say who you were talking to so I kinda assumed." you can tell he was trying not to be rude. "what's his last name Teddi?" She said putting enthuses on my name. "It's Masters why do you ask?" I say pulling that name out of my ass.

she didn't answer instead she pulled out her phone and I see she got a call. "who's calling?" I ask trying to change the subject to anything else. "It's Harry" she said with a big goofy smile on her face. Luke had a distressed look on his face which Chrissie seemed to notice based off the smirk on his face. "think ill have him come over." She said. "No!!" Luke crooked out before she answered the phone. "Hey baby." She giggles on the phone. he tapped me with the gun again making me jump.

"Hey Harry listen I was wondering if you want to join us for lunch." Chrissie said. "come on Chrissie I called you over here so you can meet Luke that's it. There's no need to invite Harry." I look at Luke and he slightly nodded his head in approval. "Ok see you later bye." Chrissie said. "So is he coming?" I said in high hopes but not showing it to him. "Yup he's coming" she said with a smile but I can tell she was lieing.

" Oh Crap I have to go pick up something from my friends house before he leaves but you were saying you deleted my number so just give me you phone so I can dial it in." He said putting his hand out. I pulled out my phone with shaky hands and started to unlock it until Chrissie shoved it back in my bag. "There is no way in hell that she's getting your number so sit down and wait for Harry." She snapped at him.

"first off she asked for my number so it was her choice and secondly I have to go" he said sternly clearly irritated by her. "No!! I swear if you give him that phone we aren't friends." She said with venom laced threw every word. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask because that was a little drastic. It may not seem like a big deal but I've been friends with her for a long time and when ever she says something she means it. I hand him my phone more scared of him then her at the moment.

"you know what I'm done." She says getting up then putting her hand under the table. I feel the pressure of the gun off my knee Then I see Luke jump in his seat. I look under the table to see that Chrissie was the one with the gun and she was holding it up to his lower stomach.u

"So what do you want with my friend and what's your problem with Harry?" She asked starting to interrogate him. He seemed flabbergasted. "W-what h-how did you know?" He stuttered in confusion and surprise. How stupid do you think I am?" She chuckled. "Ok ok I uh I owe him a little but of money." Luke said trying not to make eye contact with her. Wait he owed Harry money? "H-How much?" I asked with a shaky breath hoping he won't hurt me for talking.

"About £3,000,000." He said, his baby blue eyes looking into my Crystal blue ones. "why are you here?" I asked. "I needed a place to hide." He shrugged looking me up and down. "give me two good reasons why I shouldn't shoot you right now." Chrissie said with venom laced into her words. "Well A. I didn't hurt anyone and B. were in public." He looked at her with a smirk knowing that if she shoots, she's the one that's getting in trouble.

"you have 30 seconds to leave this place." She leaned in. "or what you'll shoot me?" He said laughing. "No but I can bring Harry and let him do it himself." I smile a little knowing that he has to leave now. "Ok ok I'll go." He says nervously getting up from the table.

"Wait what's your name?" She asks. "Lucas." He said like I was obvious, but you can tell that he was lieing. "No it's not now stop lieing." Chrissie said, not taking any shit from him. "Fine it's Niall." He sighs. Honestly who would ever think of the name Niall. "Niall what?" Chrissie smirks. "Niall Horan." He muttered. I'm not gonna like, that is a unique name.

"well then see ya later Niall Horan." She waved as he walked off. "What the hell just happened?" I asked still shaken up. "nothin." She shook her head shoving the gun in her jacket. thinking back on how she grabbed the gun so fearlessly it git me thinking. "Did you learn that stuff from Harry?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "eh so so." She said putting some hair behind her ear. "I swear your boyfriends a thug." I laugh running my fingers through my hair. "why thank you now let's go shall we." She said with a big smile while she got up.

I followed her out the door and we started walking back to our place. there was a vibration in my back pocket making it known that I got a text. "who is it?" She asks peaking at my phone. I unlock my phone to see the dreaded five letter name in bold white letters, Lucas. "I-it's N-Niall..." I say terrified.

She stop immediately and looked at me with worry and anger in her eyes. "What did he say?" " 'how about a second date' with a sunny face." I tell her. "Over my dead body!!" She yells. " Like I want to go out with him he stuck a gun in my knee cap." I say getting shivers up my spine from the previous moment. well at least I get to go home and see my family UN harmed and hopefully forget about this day.