TWENTY SEVEN

Dean's POV

Today was the day that Steph got to leave from the hospital and I was excited for her to be out due to her being so miserable and unable to do what she wanted.

"How do you feel babe?" I asked her.

"I'm hungry." She whined with a raspy voice. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Okay let's go and I'll take you out." I offered. She nodded and checked her out.

"Thanks doc." We shook his hand and walked out hand in hand. I helped her into the car but as I did I couldn't help but to hear her stomach growling like crazy.

"Someone's starving." I said jumping into the drivers seat, quickly speeding off to the restaurant.

-

We left the restaurant an hour later satisfied. I had a bit too much, while she had two full plates. Afterwards we went for a quick workout. She was doing her regular cardio and I was lifting weights when I heard a loud cry. I ran all the way down the hall to see what it was.

Steph's POV

Randy slammed me against the wall and continued choking me while I begged for him to stop. He covered my mouth and his grip got tighter. He had came in and we started arguing, and it lead to this. Soon enough Jana came in laughing.

"You took my man Steph. You took my Dean from me! You ruined my life." She yelled slapping me hard in the face.

She began kicking me in my stomach as Randy let go of my throat and slammed me to the ground making me hit my arm. I yelped as he laughed while Jana threw reckless hits at my weak spots. I gave her a good punch in her lip and her nose. She kicked me in my stomach and I went falling down again. I screamed again for Dean so loud as she continued to assault my arm.

"Steph!" I heard Dean yell. As they heard that they ran out of an exit door. Dean ran in

"Oh my god, Steph can you hear me?" Someone call for help!" He yelled as people crowded around and a few called the ambulance at the same time. He picked me up and held me.

"Who did this?" He asked. I didn't answer as I stared blankly up at him. That's all I remembered before everything went black.

-

-

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo