Non Fiction

Non-Fiction

A/N

It is a long time since I wrote about Johnny and his return home from the war.

In this journey, the writing one, the non-fiction genre became to get more and more appealing. I like to read – more than to write, I have to admit – the depiction of real life and the take brilliant author have in some of daily events. What they see, what they feel, what they experience... it touched them and, in exchange, they give us treasures with their recounting. There are many authors, here on Wattpad, I do love to follow, their depiction of life, through the magic of their words.

I dedicate this part to Ollie Redfern (OllieRedfern), a magician, a musician. His words never ceased to make me fly around the World.

There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, though, with Picos Gêmeos, Ollie gives life to pictures with words worth a treasure...

Non-Fiction can take many form. "Works of Non-Fiction are stories that the author tells the reader are based on fact or events that actually happened, such as events in their own life. Non-Fiction can also include instructional or reference books, like a cook book." (as defined by the site).

In war time, article, journalism coverage of the events, war journals, written by the soldiers on the front, those would be matter for non-fictional stories. War correspondance is one type of writings during these times of unrest that I always found interesting. It is not so much what is written that makes them interesting but what one can read between the lines, as not everything would have been possible to be put on paper.