Chapter 4

Hey guys<3

So here is the next chapter and I hope you like it:D

Also here is Josh's picture. Is he hot or hot? LOL---------------------------------->

Dixie's (P.O.V)

My muscles slowly relaxed as the pain started decreasing. I let out a happy sigh and leaned against the hard wall.

The cold wall was actually helping a lot since my whole body was covered in sweat. I once again let out a sigh and thought if Josh actually felt my pain through the bond.

But again, he must be an expert in ignoring the pain since that’s what the beta had done when Jenna was alive.

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I raised both of my hands and placed them on top of my chest. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on my energy and soon enough the yellow light appeared.

Slowly I felt like I was being sent to heaven because this healing power really did the job. The pain from the needle had already vanished, but as I healed my chest, it just brought a sudden relaxed pleasure.

After a while I removed my hands from my chest and closed my eyes for some sleep because I knew that sooner or later, I have to face them once again.

 Josh’s (P.O.V)

“Josh?” I heard a faint voice calling me as I slowly opened my eyes and stared at my worried looking family.

I slowly sat up and was immediately surprised when I saw the whole pack standing in my room; well literally since most of them were standing in the hallway waiting to see what was going to happen.

“Oh thank god your okay, you had us all worried son.” Mother said hugging me tightly in her warm embrace. I hugged her back and sniffed her warm motherly scent which always relaxed me when I was tensed.

“I am okay.” I said as I pulled away from her warm embrace. She stared at me sadly making me nervous all the sudden.

“What’s wrong?” I asked confused. She let out a sigh and father immediately hugged her behind from the waist. A sudden jealousy appeared in my chest when I saw how love was radiating from each of them to one another.

It started to freak me out. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes to fade away the stupid feeling of jealousy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked clearing my throat and opening my eyes. They all started back at me with their sad faces which immediately angered me.

“What the hell happened?” I asked again raising my voice.

“Chill up brother. We’re worried because you’ve been out for 5 hours.” I heard Bella’s annoyed voice yet nervous from behind.

I started at them shocked not being able to believe Bella’s words. I have been out for five freaking hours?

Damn right! My wolf answered.

I got out of the bed angrily shrugging all those shitty feelings about a mate who doesn’t deserve to be the Luna of this strong pack. She didn’t even have the strength to protect her, so let alone standing by my side and helping me.

“Where are you going?” Father’s voice boomed making me stop on my tracks. I turned around putting my hands on my waist.

“Father, we shouldn’t worry about these kinds of weak feelings about our mates who cannot even shift into a wolf, hell even be a disgrace to this pack.” I said and suddenly his face flushed into guilt making me curious. Since when did he feel guilty? He had always been ruthless about those people, teaching the same feelings and reactions to both of his children.